Make these delicious stuffed zucchini boats for a healthy meal the whole family will love! Featuring fresh ingredients and a zippy pesto flavor, they’re easy to make and guilt-free to eat. Take a look at the written recipe or video below to learn how to make this wonderful dish!
Chicken Zucchini Pizza Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 zucchinis, halved with seeds removed
- 2 1/2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb. chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cheese
- 1 jar pesto
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
Cook chicken in a pan. Add garlic.
Add spinach and allow it to cook down.
Once mixture is cooked, add to a bowl with Neufchatel cheese and pesto.
In a baking dish, place mixture in zucchini halves.
Add onions, red peppers, and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a kitchen utensil perfect for use with your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. Any home cook will find themselves reaching for this spoon again and again! It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Non-Scratch Spoon is proudly made in the USA.
Don’t Go There Without Stoneware!
The Rada Square Baker is the best 8 x 8″ stone pan for all your baking needs! The pan’s proprietary clay mixture absorbs heat for an even baking temperature, while also requiring no pre-seasoning except for wet batters and egg dishes. Use it to bake desserts, entrees, and so much more! Unlike most stoneware pans, the Square Baker is dishwasher safe, and it’s made in the USA. You can’t go wrong with this wonderful piece of stoneware!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to stoneware, is made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products around. Located in Waverly, Iowa, Rada Cutlery is proud to be a part of American industry.
Another Great Recipe with Pesto!
This recipe features delicious glazed salmon with puff pastry and pesto. Try it for something elegant and healthy!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is the best way to host a successful fundraiser! Every year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for noble causes. Churches, schools, clubs, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need through a Rada fundraiser. Rada fundraisers offer high profits, great products, and unbeatable customer service! If you are part of a nonprofit group or have a cause near and dear to your heart, you owe it to yourself to check out Rada’s fundraising program.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Since Rada is a company built on fundraising, we’re second-to-none at helping your group achieve its goals. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! Your supporters will not only love these items, but will frequently use them throughout daily life. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, so your group can do the most good possible!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been producing America’s best cutlery and kitchen utensils. We take great pride in our work, from the superior craftsmanship of our knives to our renowned customer service. All of our products, from design to completion, are made entirely in the USA, as we are fully committed to the principal of giving back to our communities. And since Rada knives and utensils come with Lifetime Guarantees, purchases last for years to come!
Follow Rada Online!
Rada Cutlery is now on social media platform! Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery. Don’t be afraid to say hello or tell us what you think!