Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Rada Mfg. Co.
Rada Mfg. Co. is a leading manufacturer in aluminum handle cutlery and kitchen utensils. We have been in business since 1948 supplying product of superior value to our customers which enhances our position of providing a stable place of employment for our employees.
Rada Mfg. Co. offers a variety of employment opportunities. We seek to hire, develop, and retain those individuals who are highly motivated to add value to our company’s continued success.
It is Rada Mfg. Co.’s policy to achieve a drug-free work force and to provide a workplace that is free from the use of illegal drugs and controlled substance abuse. Screening tests for illegal drug use is a pre-employment requirement and is also randomly carried out during employment with our company.
Rada Mfg. Co. offers a competitive wage and benefit package. We think you will be pleased at what we have to offer you as a coworker. Our benefit package includes:
- A generous wage plus incentive pay for production workers
- A comprehensive health insurance package
- Paid Life and Short Term Disability insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- AFLAC supplemental insurance policies
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth 401(k) Plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- 9 paid holidays including one floating holiday
- Student Educational Grants for employees’ children
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual bonus programs
- Seniority awards and bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Rada Mfg. Co. is accepting applications. Applications can be picked up in person at Rada Mfg. Co. or use the link below to submit an application. Also, please read the Pre-Employment Drug Testing Policy at the link below.