3-Meat Skillet Pizza
Cook this delicious 3-meat skillet recipe for an easy meal the whole family will love! Featuring pizza meats, cheese, pasta, tomato sauce, and your favorite vegetables, this is one meal that can’t go wrong.
- 1 9.6 oz. pkg. frozen fully cooked sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1 3.5 oz. pkg. Canadian bacon, chopped (about 35 slices)
- 3/4 C. mini-pepperoni, divided
- 1 24 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 2 C. water
- 2 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. garlic salt
- Black pepper
- 8 oz. uncooked rotini pasta
- Fresh mozzarella
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Fresh basil, chopped, optional
- Diced bell pepper, sliced black olives, sliced mushrooms, optional
Combine sausage crumbles, Canadian bacon, and 1/2 cup mini-pepperoni in a 12″ oven-safe skillet.
Add pasta sauce.
Add water, oregano, garlic salt, black pepper, and rotini pasta.
If desired, add diced bell pepper, sliced black olives, and sliced mushrooms.
Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 14 to 18 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and add mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup mini-pepperoni.
Place under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!