Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Got a craving for pizza and wings? Have the best of both worlds with this outrageous buffalo chicken pizza! This pizza features tangy buffalo sauce and juicy chicken on a scrumptious pizza crust, this is perfect for lunch, dinner, the big game, and so much more.
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1 package Greek yogurt ranch dressing mix
- 1 ½ C. Greek yogurt
- 2 packages reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1/3 C. red onions sliced
- 1 container blue cheese crumbles
- Buffalo sauce
- 2 whole wheat thin pizza crusts
- All-purpose seasoning
- Cayenne pepper
Season chicken with all-purpose seasoning and cayenne pepper. Cook until tender and juicy.
Cut into thin slices. Spray pizza pan with cooking oil.
Combine Greek yogurt and ranch dressing mix and spread evenlly across the crusts.
Add chicken breast and red onion slices. Drizzle with buffalo sauce.
Add shredded cheese and blue cheese.
Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 minutes. Remove and allow time to cool. Serve and enjoy!