Roast up some vegetables for a healthy side that everyone will love! Featuring vibrant colors and perfectly seasoned veggies, this recipe is one you’ll want to prepare again and again.
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 6 Brussels sprouts, halved (or veggie of choice)
- 1 Butternut squash, cubed
- 3 Red potatoes, cubed
- 1 Red onion, halved and thickly sliced
- 2 T. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper or season salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut butternut squash and potatoes into cubes.
Thickly slice a red onion and halve Brussels sprouts. Chop or cube any other fresh veggies you might want to add.
Season with salt and pepper or season salt, as well as 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
Place in oven for 30 minutes or until vegetables on the top start to caramelize. Remove.
Serve and enjoy!