Fish Tacos with Sriracha Slaw
Ever tried an incredible fish taco on a warm day? If not, you’re missing out! This just might be the best fish taco recipe anywhere. It’s seafood heaven, with a tangy sriracha slaw that takes it out of this world. This recipe can be made with our homemade slaw recipe or use the slaw of your choice!
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon, mahi-mahi, or any other fish that is suitable to grill (divided into 3 oz. portions)
- 8 taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 limes, quartered
- INGREDIENTS FOR SRIRACHA COLESLAW:
- 1 pkg. Rada Sriracha Ranch Dip Quick Mix
- 1 ½ C. mayonnaise
- ½ C. sour cream
- 1 10 oz. pkg. finely shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 Roma tomato, seeds removed and sliced
- 1 large jalapeno tomato, seeds removed and sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush fish with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper. Cook in oven until done.
Combine Sriracha Ranch Quick Mix package, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
Add cabbage, tomato, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
Cover and refrigerate.
Place half of the coleslaw on each of the tortillas. Top the coleslaw with the cooked fish, then place remaining coleslaw on top of fish.
Serve and enjoy!