Turkey Sausage Pasta
Make this outrageous turkey sausage pasta recipe for a meal the whole family will love! Featuring classic penne pasta and succulent turkey sausage topping with delicious tomato sauce, this Italian-inspired dish is a surefire hit with the whole family.
- 1 box penne noodles, cooked
- 1 lb. Italian turkey sausage links
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 4 C. fresh spinach
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 1 T. chicken base
- 1 T. dried oregano
- Red pepper flake
- Fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
Saute garlic, onion, and red pepper flake.
Add turkey sausage.
Add cannellini beans.
Add chicken base.
Add white wine, salt, and pepper. Stir. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Add cooked penne noodles. Stir.
Add Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Stir again.
Serve and enjoy.