Easy Chicken Salad – Mediterranean Style
Shake up your lunch with the taste of Greece! This Mediterranean Chicken Salad recipe makes a great, flavorful meal when served in a sandwich. Bring it to work tomorrow for lunch–you’ll make everyone jealous!
- 1/2 C. plain yogurt
- 1/4 C. seeded cucumber, diced
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise or creamy salad dressing
- 1/4 c. pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 or 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and diced
- 2 T. green onions, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 C. crumbled feta cheese
Put wet ingredients into a small bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise, stirring until smooth.
Chop up boiled chicken.
Then chop up all veggies.
Combine all into the yogurt and mayonnaise mixture. Toss until well blended.
Toss in some feta cheese.
Store in refrigerator or serve immediately. Spread over sliced cocktail buns to make sandwiches. Serves 4.