Make this fresh Greek salsa recipe for a salsa that’s a refreshing change of pace. Featuring fresh ingredients with a vibrant look, this recipe makes healthy homemade salsa easy!
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 C. Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 container feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 C. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. all-purpose Greek seasoning
Prepare vegetables, chopping the Roma tomatoes as well as the seedless cucumber, green onions, Kalamata olives, and garlic cloves.
Combine the vegetables in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, crumbled feta cheese, and all-purpose Greek seasoning.