There’s no going wrong with this incredible Loaded Risotto! Use it as an entree, a side dish, or to stuff chicken. It’s beyond delicious and easy to make!
- 16 oz fast cooking rice
- 1/4 cup celery, fine chop
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced in slivers
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced in slivers
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced in slivers
- 1 sweet onion, small dice
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 24 oz white wine
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons season salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 lb unsalted butter
- Finely chop 1/4 cup celery.
Small dice 1 sweet onion.
Place 1/2 lb unsalted butter in a saucepan.
Cut 1/2 red bell pepper into slivers. Clean out the membrane before cutting.
Do the same with 1/2 green bell pepper and 1/2 yellow bell pepper.
Add 4 tablespoons season salt to pan. Remove from heat and add 32 oz chicken stock.
Add 24 oz white wine.
Add 16 oz white rice.
Add 3 tablespoons sugar.
Add the chopped peppers.
Stir. Let sit for 20 minutes. Then cook on medium-high heat until boiling. Once risotto reaches boiling, remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 20 minutes. Do not open during this time.
Rice should be cooked to perfection. Serve and enjoy!