Chicken Mushroom Spinach Bake
Make this incredible chicken mushroom spinach bake for a dinner the whole family will love! Featuring chicken and vegetables topped with cheese and baked to perfection, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser you’ll want to make again and again!
- 3 lbs. chicken breast, boneless-skinless, sliced into medallions
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 T seasoning salt, we used Rada Burger & Fry Seasoning
- 2 t. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 C. chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 C. milk or heavy cream
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 3 T. flour
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 C. portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 2-4 C. fresh spinach
- 2 C. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Cover the bottom of a baking dish add grapeseed oil and layer chicken breasts. Season with seasoned salt and dried thyme. Turn chicken over and repeat ending with a sprinkle of black pepper.
In a medium bowl combine garlic, chicken stock, milk, chopped garlic, white wine, and salt. Whisk in flour and set aside.
Sprinkle the chicken with chopped rosemary. Layer half of the sliced mushrooms oer chicken then layer with spinach.
Top spinach with remaining mushrooms and pour on sauce mixture.
Top with shredded cheese and remaining fresh rosemary.
Bake covered at 400° F. for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!