Thrill your friends and family with this easy taco salad recipe! A Mexican classic, this features perfectly seasoned ground beef, fresh vegetables, and delightful chips that give it a pleasing crunch. Follow the written or video instructions below to learn how to prepare this delicious taco salad.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 ½ T. Rada Mexican Seasoning, alternatively, use 1 envelope generic taco seasoning
- ¾ C. water
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can large black olives, sliced
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) bag nacho cheese Doritos, crumbled into big chunks
Cook ground beef and drain the grease. Add Rada Mexican (or generic taco seasoning) and water. Stir and chill the beef.
Once beef is chilled, place in a large bowl.
Add lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, kidney beans, black olives, and cheese.
Add Catalina dressing.
Serve and enjoy! Try it with sour cream or your favorite salsa.