Your Reselling Facebook Guide
Why Use Facebook Groups to Promote
- Provide information to customers. Use your Group to allow customers to connect with you, each other, and the Rada Cutlery brand.
- Create a sense of community. By building strong relationships in your Facebook Group, customers will feel that they are a part of something bigger and will be encouraged to join in the fun!
- Engage consistently. With Facebook Groups, it is easy to reach customers quickly and efficiently. Not only can YOU post, but anyone who is a member can too. This provides an engagement unlike any other.
How to Create a Facebook Group
- The first thing you should do is look for the “Groups” section of Facebook and then click the “+” or the “Create” button. NOTE: All devices are going to have a different design and different location where sections and buttons will be found.
- Type in the Group’s name.
- Choose a privacy option. If you choose public, anyone can see who is in the Group and what they post. If you choose private, only members of your Group can see who is in the Group and what they post.
- Enter the names of the people you would like to join your Group.
- Note: Anyone who is in your Group can invite their friends to be in it as well. Once the Group is created, encourage your customers to invite people who they think will enjoy being a part of your Group.
- Once set up, create posts using our Social Media Toolbox to encourage customers to make a purchase. Check out our Facebook Live Guide for another fun way to connect with Customers!
How to Create a Facebook Event
- From your Facebook Newsfeed, click “Events” in the menu, and then select “Create a New Event.”
- Choose Online or In Person depending on the event you are hosting.
- Choose a privacy option. If you make it public, you will be able to take advantage of the easy promotions below to help boost your event. Once you choose this, it cannot be changed later.
- Fill in the name of your event, the start and end time, event description and cover photo. If it is an in-person event, enter the location. If it is an online event, choose a way for people to join the event.
- Simply click create, and you’ll be taken to your event page where you can begin inviting guests and sharing posts!
- Use our Social Media Toolbox to find content to share to help encourage customers to attend your event and make a purchase. Check out our Facebook Live Guide or Facebook Group Guide to learn more about how you can promote your event on social media.
Why Use Facebook Events to Promote
- Easy to invite people to your event. Creating a public Facebook event allows anyone on Facebook to invite themselves and their friends to your event. This is the perfect way to grow your customer base with little to no effort and make your event wildly successful!
- Facebook will suggest the event to your friends. By making your Facebook event public, Facebook will help you reach customers you may not normally be able to. It will advertise your event to friends which is just as good as a direct invitation to join!
- Increase customer engagement. With Facebook Events, you will be able to create a community for your customers to interact. They can comment and connect with one another about which products they bought, and which are their favorites to use in the kitchen. It will also allow you to make mass announcements to your customers about things like sale deadlines, and so much more!
Why Hold a Facebook Live Video
- Provide unique content to your potential customers. Live streaming allows an instant, real-time source of content for viewers that is unlike any other social media tool.
- It’s completely FREE. All you need is your smart phone, tablet, iPad, or laptop to hold a Live.
- Create excitement about the Rada Cutlery brand. If you promote your Live, your customers will be just as excited as you are.
- Connect with your audience. Lives allow your customers to come to one spot for all their questions while participating. It is important to offer this personal approach and make a connection.
- Increase traffic and real-time engagement. By holding Lives and asking viewers to share the Live, more people will visit your page/Group and be encouraged to purchase.
How to Start a Facebook Live Video
- Decide where to promote that you are a Reseller. Use your personal Facebook profile, your Group’s page OR a Facebook Group (to let customers know, check out our Facebook Group Guide for creating a Group).
- Click “What’s on your mind?” and scroll down to find “Live Video.”
- Type in your description of the Live and any links you may want to add. You can also include these in the comments after you start the Live and pin them to the top for all to see.
- Now select “Start Live Video,” and find a comfortable spot to set your device for the duration of the Live.
Ideas for Facebook Live Videos
- Host a Q&A session. Answering customers’ questions will provide them extra information and help them make a purchase with confidence.
- Interview a customer who loves Rada products. Invite a customer who has previously purchased to join your Live and discuss their purchase(s) and share a real-life experience.
- Feature and make a recipe. Your customers would love to see you in the kitchen using the products that you rave about!
Tips for Having a Successful Live Video
- Act like you are speaking to one person. Pretend that you are chatting with a good friend; this will help you to be personable and relatable to your customers.
- When you first begin your Live, be sure to communicate what you will discussing. Tell people who are watching to comment and say hi, Like your Live and even share it with their friends. This will lead to a much more interactive and fun Live for your viewers.
- End your Live by asking your customers to complete the goal. Whether your goal is to have them visit you in-store, online or on social media, be sure to remind them of this goal.