Rada Mfg. Co. Career Opportunities
Who We Are
Our reputation was built on our famous aluminum handle cutlery, known for its remarkable quality and tremendous value. As a company committed to manufacturing only in America with 100% materials from America, we remain a leading manufacturer in kitchen cutlery and utensils. Rada sells to home cooks, entrepreneurial resellers making money selling products they love, and fundraising groups earning money for their causes.
We are experiencing huge growth and offer stable employment for our employees. We’re looking to hire, develop, and retain individuals who are motivated to add value to our company’s continued success.
- A generous wage plus incentive pay for production workers
- A comprehensive health insurance package
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- AFLAC supplemental insurance policies
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth 401(k) Plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- 9 paid holidays including one floating holiday
- Student Educational Grants for employees’ children
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual bonus programs
- Seniority awards and bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Rada Mfg. Co. Factory & Office Location
905 Industrial St, Waverly, IA 50677
Rada Mfg. Co. Job Application
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Screening tests for illegal drug use is a pre-employment requirement and is also randomly carried out during employment with our company.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.