Rada Mfg. Co. Career Opportunities
Who We Are
Our reputation was built on our famous aluminum handle cutlery, known for its remarkable quality and tremendous value. As a company committed to manufacturing only in America with 100% materials from America, we remain a leading manufacturer in kitchen cutlery and utensils. Rada sells to home cooks, entrepreneurial resellers making money selling products they love, and fundraising groups earning money for their causes.
We are experiencing huge growth and offer stable employment for our employees. We’re looking to hire, develop, and retain individuals who are motivated to add value to our company’s continued success.
Click here to read the video transcript.
I’ve been here 19 years, and I wanted to work in a company that we did american products.
I’ve been here 30 and a half years. They treat you like a part of the family.
Obviously we have done the work over the years to make this something that helps out a lot of people. Our real story is that little silver knife is the knife my grandma used to use. Those are the kinds of things that our culture relates to and our employees relate to and there’s that sense of pride that goes with it.
Sure we’re American made, but we really do live that. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but it is to be the best at what we do and we feel that we are there.
We hold ourselves to a pretty high standard.
Everybody’s nice here and it’s just a really nice place to work.
The Rada family? It means everything.
Our goal is to provide a safe workplace, free from illegal drugs and controlled substance abuse. A screening test is a pre-employment requirement and is also randomly conducted during employment with our company.
- A generous wage plus incentive pay for production workers
- A comprehensive health insurance package
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- AFLAC supplemental insurance policies
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth 401(k) Plan
- Up to 5 weeks paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- 9 paid holidays including one floating holiday
- Student Educational Grants for employees’ children
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual bonus programs
- Seniority awards and bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
2nd Shift Production Floater
Rada Mfg. Co. – Waverly, IA
$19.00 an hour
See Full Position Description
Rada Mfg. Co. in Waverly, Iowa is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic Production Floater to join the production team on second shift. Hours for this position are 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Monday through Friday with a shift premium of $1.00 per hour.
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been a family-owned business leader in the Cedar Valley. Our 100 employees serve thousands of customers a year by producing and selling Made in the USA kitchen cutlery and accessories. We help build strong communities by providing solutions for fundraisers, independent resellers, and home cooks. At Rada Mfg. Co. we are dedicated and hardworking people who support each other. We act with respect and consideration to make a positive impact because we care about what we do.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Flexibility and willing to float between various departments and positions as needed.
- Safely operate a variety of manufacturing machinery.
- Achieve and maintain quality and production standards.
- Maintain accurate piece counts for record keeping and inventory.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area clean and in orderly condition.
A successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to stand on their feet for an 8 hour shift.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language and communicate effectively verbally and in writing and have an adequate level of literacy.
We are offering a hiring bonus as well as excellent pay and benefit package. A pre-employment drug screen and physical are required.
For more about us, visit our website at www.radacutlery.com and check us out on Facebook and Pinterest.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
COVID-19 considerations: Our office is currently closed for walk ins. An appointment is needed in order to enter the building and all visitors and employees are required to wear a mask.
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Shift Availability: Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Rada Mfg. Co. Job Application
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Screening tests for illegal drug use is a pre-employment requirement and is also randomly carried out during employment with our company.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Rada Mfg. Co. Factory & Office Location
905 Industrial St, Waverly, IA 50677