Rada Mfg. Co. Career Opportunities
Who We Are
Our reputation was built on our famous aluminum handle cutlery, known for its remarkable quality and tremendous value. As a company committed to manufacturing only in America with 100% materials from America, we remain a leading manufacturer in kitchen cutlery and utensils. Rada sells to home cooks, entrepreneurial resellers making money selling products they love, and fundraising groups earning money for their causes.
We are experiencing huge growth and offer stable employment for our employees. We’re looking to hire, develop, and retain individuals who are motivated to add value to our company’s continued success.
Click here to read the video transcript.
I’ve been here 19 years, and I wanted to work in a company that we did american products.
I’ve been here 30 and a half years. They treat you like a part of the family.
Obviously we have done the work over the years to make this something that helps out a lot of people. Our real story is that little silver knife is the knife my grandma used to use. Those are the kinds of things that our culture relates to and our employees relate to and there’s that sense of pride that goes with it.
Sure we’re American made, but we really do live that. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but it is to be the best at what we do and we feel that we are there.
We hold ourselves to a pretty high standard.
Everybody’s nice here and it’s just a really nice place to work.
The Rada family? It means everything.
Our goal is to provide a safe workplace, free from illegal drugs and controlled substance abuse. A screening test is a pre-employment requirement and is also randomly conducted during employment with our company.
- A generous wage plus incentive pay for production workers
- A comprehensive health insurance package
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Roth 401(k) Plan
- Up to 6 weeks paid time off
- 9 paid holidays including one floating holiday
- Student Educational Grants for employees’ children
- Weekly, quarterly, and annual bonus programs
- Seniority awards and bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Customer Service Representative Position
Rada Mfg. Co. – Waverly, IA
$18.00 an hour
See Full Position Description
Rada Mfg. Co. in Waverly, Iowa is looking for a detail oriented and personable individual to join our Rada team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic and team driven representative who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and an innovative solution to each problem.
Since 1948, Rada Mfg. Co. has been a family-owned business leader in the Cedar Valley. Our 100 employees serve thousands of customers a year by producing and selling Made in the USA kitchen cutlery and accessories. We help build strong communities by providing solutions for fundraisers, independent resellers, and home cooks. At Rada Mfg. Co. we are dedicated and hardworking people who support each other. We act with respect and consideration to make a positive impact because we care about what we do.
We are currently accepting applications or resumes for a full-time position in our customer service department.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answers customer’s incoming calls, chat messages and email with a high level of professionalism and establishing a positive rapport with every customer.
- Makes outbound phone calls to existing and occasionally potential customers.
- Processes customer orders and requests in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Set-up new customer accounts and make account adjustments as warranted
- Send out sales material via email, mail, etc.
- Coach fundraising leaders and groups with registering, submitting orders and reviewing dashboard details.
Applicant must have:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Must be organized, systematic and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Teamwork ethic
This position will be full-time, 40 hours per week Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We offer excellent pay and benefits. A pre-employment drug screening is required.
An excellent opportunity with an outstanding company. If you are interested in joining the sharpest team in Waverly, please apply today!
Rada Mfg. Co. Job Application
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Screening tests for illegal drug use is a pre-employment requirement and is also randomly carried out during employment with our company.
We do not discriminate based on any classification protected by law. No question on the application is intended to obtain information to be used for such discrimination. If you need special accommodations regarding the application, please contact us.
Rada Mfg. Co. Factory & Office Location
905 Industrial St, Waverly, IA 50677