Reseller Sales Center
Learn everything you need to know by filtering through the tabs below.
Products for Resale
Walkthoughs, overviews, and explanazing of everything Rada Reselling.
Your customers will appreciate buying useful kitchen products that are 100% Made in the USA to help fund your cause.
Cutlery Gift Sets
You will have more sales and earn more profits because your customers will purchase gift sets for weddings, birthdays, and holidays.
Your customers will love the selection of dips, soups, cheeseballs, BBQ seasonings, marinades, and cheesecakes.
ADD ON SALES & TOP SELLERS
Rada is best known for our knives and utensils, but we also offer a variety of other products to help make your customers’ lives easier in the kitchen, and make up-selling easier for you.
We have recipe books, Quick Mix dips, sweet dips, soups, sauces, cheeseballs, and desserts. We also have BBQ seasonings and marinades. All these additional offerings give you the opportunity for numerous touch points with the same customers.
Tips for Reselling Our Products
There are many ways to go about selling Rada products. Here are a few tips to help your customers see the value and quality for themselves. Demonstrating what the cutlery and utensils can do in person and offering them the opportunity to try the products with your supervision are some of the strongest selling tools in your repertoire. For example:
- Use the Vegetable Peelers with carrots, cucumbers, or potatoes.
- Use Paring Knives to slice the freshly peeled vegetables.
- Demonstrate the Knife Sharpener to show your customers how easy it is to use.
- Show how easy the Grapefruit Knife makes having a delicious, fresh breakfast.
- Offer crackers and cheese to your customers, show them how easy the Cheese Knife works with both soft and hard cheeses.
- Preparing a Quick Mix for your customers to sample will create interest and sales!
Top Selling Products
|Kitchen Knives||Cooking Utensils||Gift Sets||Quick Mixes||Cookbooks|
|1||R101/W201 Regular Paring||R119 Quick Edge Knife Sharpener||S01/G201 Paring Knives Galore||Q601 Cucumber Onion Dill Dip||7014 12 Hour Slow Cooker|
|2||R126/W226 Tomato Slicer||R132/W232 Vegetable Peeler||S38/G238 The Starter||Q603 Spinach Artichoke Dip||6221 For Mommy and Me|
|3||R105/W205 Serrated Steak||R141/W241 Deluxe Peeler||S18/G218 Peel, Pare & Slice||Q804 Cheddar Broccoli Soup||7024 Fix It In Foil|
|4||R104/W204 Utility/Steak||R117/W217 Handi-Stir||S02/G202 Housewarming||Q605 Bacon Cheddar Dip||3715 Cream Cheese Cookbook|
|5||R103/W203 Heavy Duty Paring||R133/W233 Mini Server||S49/G249 Cooking Essentials||Q607 Buffalo Chicken Dip||9630 Prayer Journal|
Your Sales Options
Many Resellers choose to set up at events such as fairs, community celebrations, bazaars, shows, flea markets or farmers markets.
Sometimes these events are once a year and sometimes they may be once a week or month. You will find that people recognize Rada Cutlery and people who own Rada knives will be telling complete strangers how great they are!
Suggested Sales Boosters
Owner-operated stores of all types set up Rada Cutlery displays for their customers. Rada Cutlery products are a wonderful complement for almost any type of retail store such as gift shops, hardware stores, general stores, bakeries/cafes as well as local grocery stores – any store whose customers appreciate high quality Made in the USA products at a remarkable value.
Suggested Sales Boosters
Catalog & Home Sales
There is a long tradition of enterprising individuals who sell Rada Cutlery to people in their communities via friends, family, acquaintances and word of mouth. Sometimes they only take orders and other times they will have a display set up in their home and keep some inventory of best sellers. Rada Mfg. Co.’s minimum order of only $75 makes this type of business feasible. Some of these folks also do some event sales and/or some home parties.
Suggested Sales Boosters
Home Party Selling
The Rada Home Party system was developed to give Resellers another opportunity to sell Rada Cutlery products. The system differs from most home party programs as there are no quotas, pressure to recruit or large buy-in for a sample kit. Simply purchase the forms you need ($10 will get you started) plus samples to use and show during the party.
Many products are being sold via various platforms on the internet and Rada Cutlery is no exception. Rada Mfg. Co. supports internet sellers with quality products and service but does not drop ship to your customers.
Suggested Sales Boosters
Social Media Sales
Use the power of social media to reach a wider audience than ever before, making it possible to easily engage with new customers, expand networking, and increase sales.
Common Selling Materials used by Internet Resellers: Rada CD and Rada DVD.
The first 10 each year are FREE, but always make sure you order additional catalogs as needed.
• Item CATP $.21 each (large, 8.5” x 11” with prices)
• Item CATH $.21 each (small, 5.5” x 8.5” with no prices)
Increase your sales by letting the customers see and touch the items they want to purchase. The durable demonstrator case attractively displays 21 pieces of cutlery.
• Item S17 (W/ Cutlery) $125.58
• Item S17E (Empty Case) $36.68
Includes one of each of the following:
• R100 – Granny Paring
• R101 – Regular Paring
• R104 – Utility/Steak
• R107 – Slicer
• R114 – Spatula
• R117 – Handi-Stir
• R118 – Bagel Knife
• R119 – Knife Sharpener
• R125 – Cook’s Spoon with Holes
• R126 – Tomato Slicer
• R127 – Super Parer
• R132 – Vegetable Peeler
• R133 – Mini Server
• R135 – Party Spreader
• R142 – Serrated Regular Paring
(Black SSR Handles)
• W203 – Heavy Duty Paring
• W205 – Serrated Steak
• W208 – Carver/Boner
• W212 – 10″ Bread Knife
• W237 – Ice Cream Scoop
• W241 – Deluxe Vegetable Peeler
Shop Local Map
One of the powerful tools we offer for our resellers is the opportunity to be listed as a local source for Rada Cutlery on our Shop Local Map. All our Shop Local resellers can be found on the website at Shop Local.
If you sign up, the map puts you in a position to be contacted throughout the year by people wanting to purchase Rada Cutlery products from a local source. If you’re interested in signing up, go to Shop Local Signup.
Our 60″ x 27″ banner makes it easy to let everyone know you’re selling Rada Cutlery! Complete with four metal grommets for quick hanging, you can post the banner outside or above your display.
• Item BAN $35.26 each
The fastest way to make an attractive table display that stands out is with our table runner. Simply place it across the table so that the logo hangs down in the front or behind the table as a backdrop.
• Item B131 $33.60 each
This pack is great for simplified selling – you can sell Vegetable Peelers or Regular Paring Knives in plastic tubes with rubber caps from our carrying cases.
• Item CS1 or CS21 $77.80 each (Regular Paring Silver or Black Handles)
• Item CS2 or CS22 $103.75 each (Vegetable Peeler Silver or Black Handles)
This pack is grUse this 12″ x 9″ magnet to let people know, no matter where you go, that they can buy Rada Cutlery from you.
• Item MAG $5.26 each
Wearing a high-quality t-shirt with the Rada Cutlery logo shows people you’re excited about partnering with Rada Cutlery!
• Item MAG $5.26 each
• Item B101 $6.60 (Small)
• Item B102 $6.60 (Medium)
• Item B103 $6.60 (Large)
• Item B104 $6.60 (XLarge)
• Item B105 $8.55 (XXLarge)
• Item B107 $7.65 (Small)
• Item B108 $7.65 (Medium)
• Item B109 $7.65 (Large)
• Item B110 $7.65 (XLarge)
• Item B111 $9.25 (XXLarge)
Display boxes are great for table setups. Each display box includes a smaller internal box for enhancing your knife display. Includes a price card too.
• Item SDB $2.40 each (Small, 10″ x 6″)
• Item MDB $3.10 each (Medium, 13″ x 7.5″)
• Item LDB $3.60 each (Large, 15″ x 7.5″)
Show your potential customers how afordable Rada Cutlery is with our Price Card (3.5″ x 4.75″.
• Item CARD $.12 each
Don’t miss out on a sale, promote your business with this attention-getting 22″ x 17″ poster!
• Item POS $.42 each
Host Order Summary
The Host Order Summary gives the Host an overview of the party sales and determines which reward levels the Host reached. This two part form also separates once completed to provide the Host a receipt.
• Item HOP $2.50 (Includes 50)
Home Party Order Takers
When placing orders, Guests will use the Order Taker to write in the items they wish to purchase. The chart for their Half-Price Reward is included on the form.
After the form is completed, it separates to provide the guest a receipt. Many resellers place a label with their contact information on the consultant lines so guests who may wish to host their own party can get in contact with you at a later date.
• Item OTP $2.50 (Includes 50)
With a quick call to customer service, we can set your online account for easy ordering.
Orders may be placed 24 hours a day at www.ResellersRadaMfg.com. We process web orders continually throughout the working day, so this is often the fastest and most convenient way to place orders.
Send order by mail with payment of check, credit card or money order to: Rada Mfg. Co., PO Box 838, Waverly, Iowa 50677
Note: Mail orders are entered into our system the day they are received, so don’t forget to consider postal system travel time when anticipating your orders’ arrival. Also, an order paid with a personal check may be held up to 14 days to clear.
We proudly ship out 99% of our orders within two working days upon receipt of your order. Orders are shipped from our factory in Waverly, Iowa via UPS, FedEx, and US Mail based on size. If you provide us with your email address, you will be notifed when your order is shipped and also receive your tracking number.
Two timing considerations:
- Peak holiday order processing may take up to two extra days.
- Adverse weather can affect when we receive your mail orders and outbound shipments.
Upon receiving your order, you will want to locate the Invoice/Packing slip and confirm all of the items are received. If any discrepancies are found, you will need to contact Rada Customer Service at 1-800-311-9691.
Sorting and delivering your orders is easy and safe! Each individual knife has a protective sleeve on the blade and along with the utensils are placed in a sealed plastic bag with the item number and product name printed on the bag.
Walkthoughs, overviews, and explanazing of everything Rada Reselling.
Reseller Program Overview
Free Agent Lifestyle
Tips for Selling
Social Media Sales
The Rada Direct Ship Program
How to Run a Home Party
Items to Boost Your Sales
Best Selling Products
Promote Your Products
Your Ordering Options
Why People Love Rada
Sales Tax IDs
Annual Purchase Discounts
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does It Involve
What is a Reseller?
Reseller is a company or individual that purchases Rada Cutlery products at wholesale prices with the intention of selling them for a profit.
The Reseller program is different than the Fundraising program where non-profit groups (churches, school, clubs, teams, etc) raise money to fund their projects and programs. For more information about Rada Cutlery fundraising, click here.
What are my commitments?
There are no commitments, terms or contracts when selling Rada Cutlery products. There are no monthly ordering requirements, no schedules, meetings or obligations. We only require a minimum order of $75 per order and you place orders per your business needs, regardless if it is once a week, once a month or once a year!
What is a sales tax ID number?
A sales tax is a tax paid to a governing body for the sales of certain goods and services. Usually laws require the seller to collect funds for the tax from the consumer at the point of purchase. We require Resellers to provide us a copy of their sales tax ID number.
How do I get a sales tax ID number?
You can find information about applying for your Sales Tax Permit by clicking this link and then choose your state: Sales Tax Permit.
About the Products
What does the lifetime guarantee mean?
Rada will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
What does 100% Made in the USA mean?
Rada products are proudly made in the USA — materials and workmanship.
What if someone returns a defective product?
You can either choose to replace the defective item for your customer, return it to Rada and then it will be replaced and sent back to you at no charge. Or you can ask your customer to return the item to Rada Mfg. Co. and provide them the address to do so.
Understanding Your Profits
How much profit will I make?
You are welcome to price Rada Products to meet your expected profit goals. We offer all our products at wholesale and let you determine your mark-up OR we offer a Home Party option with a suggested retail price included in which you would earn approximately a 50% profit as a Reseller (minus selling expenses) and approximately 38% to 44% as a Home Party Consultant (after host gifts).
Do I add sales tax to the items?
Consult with your tax preparer or local court house for clarification. Typically, if you are selling in the state that you reside, you will add and collect your states current sales tax rate (if applicable). You will file and pay the sales tax amount you collected to your state (not to Rada Mfg. Co.).
How do I earn a discount?
You may earn an Annual Purchase Volume Discount based on your annual purchases between August 1 and July 31 of the previous years. This discount is applied to each order, no matter how small or large ($75 minimum still applies).
How much do I have to sell to earn a discount?
See chart below:
|Previous Year Annual Purchases (8/1-7/31)||Volume Discount|
|$1,000.01 to $3,000.00||2%|
|$3,000.01 to $6,000.00||4%|
|$6,000.01 to $10,000.00||6%|
|$10,000.01 to $15,000.00||8%|
|$15,000.01 and Above||10%|
Where can I sell?
You are welcome to sell at any event, fair, flea market, community event etc. as long as you meet the local city and state requirements. Some venues require pre-registration and charge a booth rent or fee. Some cities require a vendor license or selling permits. Please inquire with the local city government or event office before you begin selling.
What are the different ways to sell?
- Sell from the catalog to friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances etc. Increase your sales even more when you have the Demonstrator Case available for people to see and feel the products they wish to purchase.
- Sell Rada Products as a Consultant. Home Parties are a fun way to create a gathering of people for you to educate about Rada Cutlery and help them place orders with you.
- Set up a table or booth at a flea market, fair, bazaar, community celebration or a farmers market.
- Sell them in your store or market. Rada Products fit into almost any retail store such as gift shops, grocery stores, bridal shops, bakeries and general stores.
- Sell via the internet. Create your own website or add the product line to an existing web site you own.
- Sell from your home (make sure this meets your city’s zoning codes). Keep a supply of Rada Products on hand and have an area in your home or garage designated for Rada Sales. You could even set up a display in the trunk of your car!
Event Selling Tips
What are some tips or advice for selling at an event?
- Always SMILE when customers approach the flea market table and greet them with a friendly hello and engage them in conversation.
- Always cover the display table with a solid color cloth. Printed cloths distract the customers from the items offered.
- Because event tables are flat, add height by using boxes underneath the tablecloth or drape a cloth over them to add height which brings the customers attention upwards to your smiling face.
- It is a good idea to invest in a pop up shelter (if an outdoor sale) as well as some good folding chairs.
- Select the same booth location so the regular customers can easily locate the table.
- Set an extra folding chair or two near the front of your booth as an invitation for tired or elderly buyers to have a seat and rest. This type of customer service will go a long way toward encouraging sales.
- If a customer is engaging in a long conversation but there are others customers at the table, politely transition the conversation to attend to the new customers.
- Cleanliness sells. Be prepared with soft cloths and dusting materials to wipe and shine the items for sale.
- Have plenty of extra change available for instances of someone using a large bill to make a purchase.
- Make sure you are well groomed and the most important is, have clean hands always.
- Use price cards to make the flea market table more consistent and priced for the customers easy identification. Make sure the cards are clean, bright and new looking. Replace them if they are worn out.
- Design the flea market table to be as appealing as possible so that customers will appreciate the professional look.
- Keep your table well stocked. An empty booth and sparse tables will turn potential buyers away.
- Set up your table at the ends of the rows for the most visibility and as close to the entrance as possible. This will ensure that buyers entering will see your booth first, and then again when they are leaving.
- Keep walkways around your event table free from debris to allow customers free access to view products.
- When someone picks up an item use that as an invitation to pursue a sale.
- Encourage customers to touch the merchandise because a touching customer most likely will purchase the item. Consider providing fruits or vegetables so people can experience firsthand the sharpness.
- Consider pricing items to entice customers to purchase more than one item such as offering multiple purchase discounts.
- Be willing and ready to encourage and accept offers. Never have “firm” prices. Sometimes offering a discount will help build good customer relations.
- Know your items. Be willing and able to answer any questions your customers may have. Being willing to share information will go a long way on closing a deal.
- Always thank your customer for their business and give them a business card for repeat ordering. Business cards may be ordered at www.enfront.com/rada (Login: Rada; Password: bcards).
- Always be on friendly terms with the owner/manager of the event.
Everything Home Party
What is a Rada Home Party?
Home Parties are a fun way to host a gathering of people to make recipes and sell Rada Products. The key to a successful Home Party business is your ability to sign up new hosts at each party to have another party. The friends of each host will be your future customers and the host will earn free and discounted merchandise.
What do I need to do at a Home Party?
Your main selling tool will be the Rada Cutlery catalog. Your Host will use it to take outside orders and the Guest will use it during the Party. Always keep an adequate supply of catalogs. Other materials are also available, including: invitations to invite guest to the party, a recipe selection guide in which the Hosts can choose recipes for their guests to enjoy as well as the Home Party Order Takers and the Host Order Summary form.
What is my profit margin at Home Parties?
Your profit is approximately 38% to 44% for the Host and Guest.
Can I offer free or discounted items?
Home Parties are only possible because Hosts are willing to have a party in their home or have a catalog party. To encourage Hosts to do parties, you will offer them free and discounted Rada Cutlery. These free and discounted items will reduce your profit – but without the Host you will not have the opportunity to receive the additional party orders. You will break even when you offer Guest half price items but this is a great incentive for the Guests to place a larger order.
What does the host of a party earn?
The host rewards chart is below:
|HOST FREE ITEMS AND DISCOUNT|
|Party Sales||Host Free Items||Additional Discount|
*Regular party sales over $1,000 earns 25% free items for the host.
What do the guests that come to a party earn?
The Rada Home Party system is unique from other companies because we offer the guests opportunities to buy items at half price according to the regular price purchases. This offers an incentive to encourage them to order more items, which in turn increases your profit. See chart below:
|GUEST HALF-PRICE REWARD|
|Regular Price||Purchases Half-Price Reward|
|$40 – $75||1 knife OR utensil (R or W item numbers)|
|$75.01 – $110||2 total knives OR utensils (R or W item numbers)|
|$110.01+||3 total knives OR utensils (R or W item numbers)|
What if I need additional forms?
The Order Taker (if you do not need the copy/receipt) and Host Order Summary are available for you to print yourself by clicking this link (enter link here).
What happens at a home party?
As a Rada Home Party Consultant you will encourage someone to Host a party in their home or place of their choosing. You and the Host will choose a date and time for the Home Party Event. You or the Host will then send out invitations usually a week or two before the party. You will also want to decide on a recipe or two that will be made either during the party or before. We suggest using a Rada Quick Mix or a recipe using a Rada Quick Mix to encourage more Quick Mix purchases during the party. When the guests arrive you will show and tell the Rada products and maybe even have the Guests cut and chop items for the recipe you and the Host selected. Guests will appreciate being able to use the actual products that they may be purchasing. You will then have the Guest fill out an Order Taker and half price selections, if they qualify, and submit them to you. You will either fill the order with items you have on hand or compile the orders for later delivery. After the Guest leave you will figure the Host rewards and additional discounts. You will then submit your order and distribute it when received.
Choosing a Method
How can I place my order?
You can mail it to Rada Mfg. Co., PO Box 838, Waverly, IA 50677. Make sure all shipping information and payment information is complete!
You can place it by phone by calling 1-800-311-9691, and you’ll need to have your payment handy.
You can place it online at www.ResellersRadaMfg.com. If you have not ordered online before, please call customer service at 1-800-311-9691 to obtain a Customer Number and password!
Lastly, you can fax it. Send to 1-800-311-9623. Below are some helpful hints to know when ordering by Fax:
- Make a copy of the original order form. A handwritten order is acceptable if it is legible. DO NOT USE PENCIL!
- Number each page so we are certain we successfully received every page!
- Make sure all information is complete:
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Payment Information
- Your order may be delayed if missing any of this information!
Do I pay when I place the order or do you bill me?
Rada operates on a “Cash with Order” system. We will only ship pre-paid orders. You may submit payment by: Credit or Debit Card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Check (not available outside of the United States), Money Order or Cashiers Check.
How much do I pay for shipping the order?
The shipping charges are based on the total amount (wholesale price) of the order. See chart below:
|Order Amount||Shipping Charges|
|Continental US||Canada UPS||Canada Parcel Post|
* Alaska, Hawaii as well as other countries should call Customer Service at 800-311-9691 to determine their shipping charges.
** Canada UPS shipping includes broker fee. Does not include GST tax.
Other / Miscelaneous
Can I drop ship the items?
No, we only ship to your address.
When will I receive my products?
Rada proudly ships 99% of our orders within two working days upon receipt of your order. Orders are shipped from our factory in Waverly, Iowa via UPS, FedEX or USPS. You will be notified when your order has shipped and provided with a tracking number via e-mail.
What if I want to return something?
Rada Mfg. Co. offers volume discount pricing and does not accept unsold merchandise returned to us for credit or refund. As always, we do replace any of our products returned to us due to defect in material or workmanship.