Look no further for the perfect homemade salsa. This easy watermelon salsa recipe provides maximum flavor for minimum fuss!
Salsa is one of the most beloved condiments in the world, and with good reason. When done right, it’s a delectable mixture of fruits and vegetables with a tangy flavor that’s absolutely heavenly when paired with chips, tacos, and all sorts of other foods. Salsa gives a big boost to any party or gathering, and the homemade variety is light years ahead of anything you’ll get in a can or jar.
This simple recipe features an array of fruits and vegetables, making for a salsa that’s not only delicious, but beautifully bright. Give it 10 minutes and you’ll have a watermelon salsa that your friends and family won’t be able to get enough of.
Watermelon Salsa Video Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 C. watermelon, cubed
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 mango, cubed
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- 2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 C. cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil
Cut watermelon, cucumber, mango, red onion, and avocado.
Place in large mixing bowl.
Remove meat from avocado and place in mixing bowl.
Chop cilantro and add to mixing bowl.
In another mixing bowl, combine honey, salt and pepper, and rice wine vinegar.
Pour honey mixture onto salsa.
Mix thoroughly. Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more.
Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Best Wire Whisk
The Rada Handi-Stir is the absolute best wire whisk you can find! This innovative utensil has a unique design that easily reaches corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. You’ll want to use it to mix eggs, batters, gravies, sauces, and so much more. Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to make the Rada Handi-Stir a part of your home!
Fundraise with the Best
Rada Cutlery is a company built on and around fundraising. Founded in 1948, Rada has been helping nonprofit groups meet and exceed their goals for 70 years. Nonprofits such as churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, sports teams, and so many more partner with Rada to meet their fundraising needs.
Here are just a few reasons why Rada Cutlery is your group’s best choice for a fundraiser:
1. Unbeatable Customer Service – Rada customer service is second to none. A staff of friendly, helpful professionals are on hand to answer your every question. You can count on Rada representatives to always go the extra mile to ensure that your fundraiser is a resounding success.
2. Stellar Items People Actually Want – Rada’s diverse catalog has something for everyone, and a lot for most! Knives, stoneware, kitchen utensils, dry food mixes, gift sets, and more ensure that every supporter will find something they want. We hear daily from groups that say their supporters ask them to hold more fundraisers just so they will get the chance to buy more Rada!
3. Sell American-Made Products – Groups that fundraise with Rada can proudly offer American-made products. People love knowing that they are supporting American industry.
4. High Profits on All Sales – Rada offers an astounding 40% profit on each and every sale. This towers over most other fundraisers, most of which offer profits in the 10% range. Your time is valuable, and fundraising with Rada ensures that your group makes more money in less time than ever before.
5. Three Easy Sales Methods – Fundraisers can use one, two, or all three of Rada’s effective sales methods. Catalog sales allow groups to hand out catalogs and take orders from supporters. Event sales take advantage of crowds and allow for an instant exchange of money and products. Online sales allow groups to reach out to family and friends across the globe, as well as easily promote the fundraiser to anyone with internet access. Choose the methods that best play to your group’s strengths to maximize profits!
Check out Rada’s fundraising catalog to learn even more!
Rada’s EASY Leader’s Guide has the details on how to get your successful fundraiser started!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the United States of America. From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products on the market. Whether you’re hosting a fundraiser, using them in your kitchen, or offering them to customers at your own business, Rada products are the best choice!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!