Looking for a cool treat that requires no heat? Look no further, because this delectable Vanilla Latte Cheesecake is your ticket to sweet bliss! It requires no baking, is a breeze to make, and is the perfect dessert. Watch the video or read the instructions below to learn how to make this easy, delicious cheesecake.
Vanilla Latte Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 8″ graham cracker crust (plain or chocolate)
- 1 Rada Vanilla Latte Sweet Dip packet
- Chocolate almond bark (optional)
Beat 8 oz package cream cheese until smooth.
Add 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 packet Vanilla Latte Sweet Dip to cream cheese.
Add 1 cup whipped topping. Fold this in, don’t blend.
Spread whipped topping over graham cracker crust.
If desired, garnish with chocolate curls. Try using the Rada Vegetable Peeler to get beautiful curls of chocolate with no fuss.
Cover and refrigerate for one hour. Serve and enjoy!
A Peeler That’s Not Just For Vegetables!
The Rada Vegetable Peeler is a versatile tool you’ll use for far more than just vegetables! This innovative device can be used to peel fruits, make chocolate shavings, remove the eyes from potatoes, and much more! It’s made in the USA, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Order your own Rada Vegetable Peeler today!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Churches, charities, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, and more get where they need to be with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and with our customer service, it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, allowing more good to be done.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Vanilla Latte Cheesecake Video Recipe
Vanilla Latte Cheesecake Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada kitchen, and today I’m going to make a no-bake cheesecake. It’s very simple, it uses the Rada Quick Mix Sweet Dip. We have the Vanilla Latte, which I’m going to use today. You can also use our Key Lime, or White Chocolate Raspberry, or our island coconut. All you need is an 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese, a half cup sour cream, a cup of whipped topping, and an 8” graham cracker crust, plain or chocolate. And then, of course, one of the Rada Quick Mix Sweet Dips. Let’s get started!
We’re going to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then add our half cup of sour cream. And then our package of Rada Quick Mix Sweet Dip. And blend that together.
We have those all blended, then we add our cup of whipped topping. You’re just going to fold this in, you’re not going to use the mixer. Once you have the whipped topping folded in, you’re just going to spread it into that graham cracker crust. So now you’ll want to refrigerate this for an hour. I’m going to garnish this with chocolate curls. You can just take this Rada Vegetable Peeler and this is just chocolate almond bark.
So refrigerate one hour before serving. You’ll want to cover it. And that’s the no-bake cheesecake using the Rada Quick Mix Sweet Dips. Visit our webpage for more recipes at www.radaquickmixrecipes.com!
End of Video Transcript