This recipe is an easy Valentine’s Day treat that you can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe with. You can also add other berries, like blueberries or even kiwi, to the pizza if you would like more than strawberries.
The Rada Cutlery Test Kitchen team used the Super Parer to slice the strawberries and Super Spreader to spread the cream on the pizza. We also used the Pizza Cutter and Mini Server to serve the dessert.
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar of strawberry glaze
- Sliced strawberries
1. First preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Then slice your refrigerated sugar cookie dough and lay it out on a greased pizza pan.
3. Work the dough together to form a thin crust.
4. Next take the crust and bake until golden brown in an oven set 350 degrees.
5. Allow the crust to cool.
6. While the crust is cooling mix the cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar together.
7. Then once the crust is cooled spread the mixture evenly over the entire crust.
8. Top with sliced strawberries and refrigerate.
Serve and enjoy! This recipe will show your friends and loved ones how much you care. The Rada Cutlery Kitchen team wants to know what is your favorite Valentine’s Day treat?
Easy Fundraising Done Right!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of nonprofit and charitable groups each year since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that all but guarantee success.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Useful Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers more than 26 superior knives. There are 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while our 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible appetizers, desserts, and meals. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer low profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unmatched Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!