Make this outrageous turkey sausage pasta recipe for a meal the whole family will love! Featuring classic penne pasta and succulent turkey sausage topping with delicious tomato sauce, this Italian-inspired dish is a surefire hit with the whole family.
Turkey Sausage Pasta Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 box penne noodles
- 1 lb. Italian turkey sausage links
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 4 C. fresh spinach
- 1 C. Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. white wine
- 1 T. chicken base
- 1 T. dried oregano
- Red pepper flake
- Fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
Saute garlic, onion, and red pepper flake.
Add turkey sausage.
Add cannellini beans.
Add chicken base.
Add white wine, salt, and pepper. Stir. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Add penne noodles. Stir.
Add Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Stir again.
Serve and enjoy.
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles safely clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Best Non-Scratch Cooking Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a handy utensil you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! Featuring a sturdy metal stem that won’t break and a non-scratch material safe for use with non-stick pans, this spoon is perfect for countless cooking tasks. Whether you’re making pasta, soup, or a casserole, it’ll always come in handy. Like all Rada products, the Non-Scratch Spoon is made in the USA, and is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
Order your own Non-Scratch Spoon at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Perfect Fundraising Option!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Penne with Turkey Sausage and Tomato Sauce Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me! Today we are going to put together a quick and simple dinner that will be ready in about 15 minutes. This is a turkey sausage and penne pasta with a light and hearty tomato sauce. We’re going to start by prepping some vegetables.
So first we’re going to chop about a fourth of a red onion. We’re just going to score it. This is going to be a little sweet component to our dish. So here I have some sweet Italian turkey sausage. You can use chicken or pork, whichever you like. We are just going to slice these. Here I have some extra virgin olive oil in our pan. We are going to add that onion I chopped along with three cloves of garlic. We’re just going to let that sauté in our pan with a little bit of red chili pepper flake. After a few minutes of letting those peppers saute we’re going to add our turkey sausage and give that a stir.
Now I have one can of beans that we’ve drained. To our hot pan I’m going to add one large can of crushed tomatoes. And then one small can of Italian-style diced tomatoes. And a little bit of some vegan broth base. Almost a tablespoon. And give it a stir.
To our simmering pan we’re going to add about a tablespoon of tomato paste to help thicken up our sauce. Some dried oregano. A little bit of sea salt. And you could use either white wine or some chicken stock. And we’ll let that reduce down for about five minutes. Here I have some baby spinach. I’m going to put in probably two to three cups’ worth. It’s going to wilt down quite a bit in our pan. Just kind of stir as you go.
Just make sure that you taste your sauce and that it’s seasoned how you like. I’m going to mix our pasta right in this pan. Here I have some nice cooked penne. You can see our sauce has thickened up nicely here. To this we are going to add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese. And some fresh torn basil. Give it another stir.
So as promised, just 15 minutes later we have our pasta all plated and ready for dinner. Thank you for joining us! Be sure to visit our website at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel, where you can get more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript