Make these turkey cranberry meatballs for an easy, festive appetizer everyone will love! All you need is a slow cooker and a few ingredients to make these delicious meatballs. Featuring delicious cranberry sauce and orange marmalade, they provide a complete seasonal delight with each and every bite. Serve them around the holidays, and be sure to make enough for everyone!
Cranberry Turkey Meatballs Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 lbs. turkey meatballs
- 1 jar orange marmalade
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1/2 C. dried cranberries
- 1/2 t. ground cloves
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1-2 T. sriracha sauce (optional)
Place ingredients into slow cooker. Add the sriracha sauce if you like your meatballs with a little kick.
Combine the ingredients. Turn slow cooker to high heat. Cook for 3 hours or until meatballs are done. Serve to friends and family and enjoy!
Holiday and Fall Recipes Galore!
It’s that time of year again, and we’ve got plenty of recipes to help you and your family celebrate the season!
This baked acorn squash makes a great seasonal side!
This sensational seasonal chili dish features turkey, pork, squash, and beans for a warm meal that’s perfect on a cold evening!
These mini-pumpkin pies are made in a muffin tin and feature a taste every bit as heavenly as the full-sized variety!
A warm bowl of sweet potato soup is absolutely heavenly on a cool evening.
Kids and adults alike will love these adorably tasty Thanksgiving turkey trot treats!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for preparing and serving your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. The study metal stem won’t break, while the flat nose makes for easy stirring and serving. Use it to prepare turkey cranberry meatballs, vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is available for delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Crockpot Recipes!
Rada’s 12-Hour Slow Cooker Recipes cookbook is indispensable! If you are a fan of making slow cooker meals like turkey cranberry meatballs, then you can’t do without this dynamite cookbook. Filled to the brim with hearty, tasty recipes, it includes tons of recipes for beef, chicken, pork, soups & stews, breakfast, and more. From beef stew to braised short ribs, there’s no shortage of dishes that you and your family will absolutely love. You’ll find yourself cracking this cookbook open again and again!
Get your own 12-Hour Slow Cooker Recipes cookbook at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
More Incredible Crockpot Recipes!
Get Rada’s Half Crocked recipebook for tons more delicious Crockpot recipes! Featuring slow cooker meals perfect for one or two, you’ll absolutely love the huge variety of tasty recipes this cookbook has to offer. Just place the ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on, and return later for a wonderful meal such as barbecued ribs or hash brown casserole. It’s that easy!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to get your own copy of the Half-Crocked cookbook!
The Best Group Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been fundraising with tens of thousands of groups each year since 1948. Groups that fundraise with Rada make an enormous 40% profit on each sale, while the superior products will have supporters begging for more. Every day, groups across the country meet and exceed their financial goals through a Rada fundraiser. Here are just a few of Rada’s fundraising advantages:
- Deal directly with the manufacturer, cutting out middlemen and saving your group time and money.
- Offer your supporters fantastic products renowned for their high quality and incredible value.
- Work a company built around fundraising, with the industry’s best customer service representatives.
- Utilize any number of three distinct sales methods, playing to your group’s strengths and maximizing profit.
- All Rada products are entirely made in the USA, so Rada fundraisers help support American industry.
Groups that fundraise with Rada include schools, churches, youth groups, civic organizations, charities, sports teams, and many more.
Check out Rada’s latest fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts!
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered. It’s that easy!
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.