Traveling baseball teams are taking the world of American youth baseball by storm. Across the country, traveling baseball teams give kids an opportunity to enjoy their favorite game and take their skills to the next level. Travel baseball teams grow in popularity each year, and with that growth comes the need for funds to cover their expenses. Fortunately, that’s what Rada Cutlery is for!
What is Travel Baseball?
Travel baseball is similar to regular community baseball teams such as Little League, but with a greater emphasis on building skills and replicating a professional-level experience. Travel baseball coaches and players often have above-average levels of experience, while the games themselves tend to feature a greater emphasis on competition. Teams frequently travel to compete, while travel baseball tournaments bring together players from all over.
Travel baseball can be a more intense experience than the usual youth baseball league, but to many, it’s worth it. Those who participate in traveling baseball often exhibit superior skills to the average baseball player in their age range, as well as an overall understanding of the ins and outs of the game. Many find that this greatly increases the likelihood of a player eventually being offered a chance to play at the collegiate or even professional level. If there was any doubt that travel baseball can lead to superior players, just look at the MLB, whose rosters have been filled with veteran travel ball players for years.
Like any extracurricular activity, travel baseball comes with its share of expenses. Fees, equipment, travel, lodging, and more can add up. But with the help of a Rada Cutlery fundraiser, you can get all the funds for travel baseball that you or your team need!
The Best Travel Baseball Team Fundraiser!
With Rada Cutlery, your youth travel baseball team can raise all the funds it needs to hit the road and play ball! Tens of thousands of non-profit groups, including many sports teams, successfully meet and exceed their fundraising goals by partnering with Rada Cutlery each year!
“I’m glad a friend told me about the fundraiser through Rada! It was so easy with our travel ball team. So now I’m using it with our All-Star team!” wrote one of the many people who have successfully raised travel baseball team funds with Rada Cutlery.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for travel baseball fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers much more than 26 pieces of cutlery. There are 21 kitchen utensils that cover virtually every recipe, 42 cookbooks with countless recipes, and six stoneware baking pans that put glass and metal dishes to shame. 28 gift sets are great for any special occasion, while our 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible appetizers, desserts, and meals. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets come with a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Huge Profits on All Sales – Most fundraisers offer low profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts make a bigger difference with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Rada’s customer service representatives are courteous, friendly, and above all, knowledgeable! Your call is answered by real people at our factory in Waverly, Iowa. Whether you’re contacting Rada by phone or online, your fundraiser will always get the help it needs to thrive!
4. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
6. Fundraising Builds Teamwork – A Rada fundraiser offers benefits greater than the monetary. We often hear from groups that say hosting a Rada fundraiser brought them closer together. If your fundraiser includes part or all of the team, the players and coaches can bond over selling activities, discussing results and strategies, coordinating efforts, and more.
Click here or on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Learn More About Travel Baseball
There’s more to know about travel baseball, with leagues in virtually every corner of the nation. Wherever you are, there is bound to be a place to play travel ball!
Search Travel Baseball Central for find a team near you.
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. When you buy and use Rada products, you and your supporters are getting a great value and contributing to American industry.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Follow us on your favorite social media platforms.