Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
This holiday season, if you are looking for a simple and delicious Christmas appetizer recipe, you may want to consider making tortilla wraps. Our tortilla wrap recipe is easy to make and can be as festive as you want to make it.
When we made our wrap appetizer we used green tortilla shells to add a touch of holiday color and arranged the slices on the presentation plate to look like a Christmas tree. You could also buy red tortilla shells to add another splash of holiday color to make this a full-fledged Christmas recipe.
This recipe does require the wraps to chill overnight so you will have to plan accordingly.
How to Make Tortilla Wraps
Ingredients you will need to make a tortilla wrap:
- 2 oz. packages of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 packet of Rada Chipotle Quick Mix
- Black olives chopped (to taste). Our Rada Cutlery Regular Paring knife works well for this task (or another Rada knife of your choice).
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 package of large flour tortilla shells. We used spinach flavored ones to add a touch of green but you could also use red or regular tortillas as well.
1. First mix your cream cheese, packet of Rada Chipotle mix, black olives and shredded cheese together in a bowl.
2. Next spread your cream cheese mixture on the tortilla shell. The Rada Cutlery Super Spreader works well to make sure the spread is evenly distributed on the tortilla.
3. Roll up the tortilla you just spread the mixture. Make sure the tortilla is rolled tightly otherwise it will be difficult to cut.
4. Repeat the second and third step until the cream cheese mixture is gone. The spread has enough to cover about three tortilla shells.
5. Use plastic wrap to cover the tortillas that are rolled up and place in the refrigerator overnight. This allows the mixture to firmly set up.
6. Remove the plastic wrap. Cut the ends off and then slice the tortilla in inch thick slices. We used the Rada Cutlery Cook’s Knife for a clean cut.
7. Arrange on a tray, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is not just a Christmas recipe, as you can serve it all year round. In fact, this would be a great appetizer for a backyard bbq!
That’s a Wrap!
Want to try other recipes made with the Chipotle Dip Quick Mix? Visit the Rada Quick Mix website. You’ll find great recipes like the corn salsa shown here:
About Rada Cutlery’s Fundraising Opportunities
Rada Cutlery is manufactured by Rada Mfg. Co. in Waverly, Iowa and is sold locally by fundraising groups and independent sellers. Thousands of non-profit groups choose to sell Rada Knives each year, including churches, schools, civic, youth and teams.
Is a group you belong looking for a great fundraising product? If so, you can call customer service at 800-311-9691 for more information. Or, you can visit our Fundraising Page!
Fundraise for Your Group with Rada Cutlery!
For over 65 years, Rada Cutlery has been America’s favorite fundraiser! Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups partner with Rada each year in order to meet and exceed their financial goals. Featuring amazing products, unbeatable customer service, and three effective sales methods, a Rada fundraiser is any group’s ticket to a successful fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube