Want to know more about one of our most talked about items? This post will introduce you to the Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer so you can quit squashing tomatoes and start cutting perfect slices every time. You will find that the Rada Tomato knife cuts tomatoes like a dream and can handle a variety of other cutting tasks in the kitchen.
The Best Tomato Slicer
The tomato slicer has a 5″ blade with dual serrations to ensure a straight cut everytime. This tomato knife slices many other vegetables too. You’ll be amazed at its versatility, just as so many other customers have been.
An Amazon user commented:
I love this knife. For years, my least favorite part of making a sandwich or burger was slicing the tomatoes. I tended to cut the tomato unevenly, make the slices way thicker than I wanted them, etc. This knife has completely changed the way I make a sandwich. It’s so painless. Even the most unbelievable klutz (me) can slice a tomato well with this thing. As a bonus, it’s made in the good ole’ USA and it’s amazingly cheap. At this price, even if the knife dulled out in a year or two, I would simply buy another one–it’s a great bargain. The last knife I tried to slice a tomato with was a much pricier one from Chicago Cutlery, and it didn’t do half as good a job as the Rada knife.
The Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer is also left-hand friendly, making it perfect for both right and left-handed cooks. This is because the hollow ground blade is serrated on both sides, so it won’t have a tendency to move left or right. Rada Mfg. Co. is known for making the extra effort to make Rada knives the best they can be for cooks!
Read on to learn about how to use a tomato knife and how to order your Rada Tomato Slicer.
How to Use a Tomato Knife
In the video below, Chef Jere shows how useful the tomato slicer knife is in the kitchen. This knife is great for slicing tomatoes, fruits, and other vegetables.. The knife is sharp and it can remove the skin of a tomato for salsas or any other dish.
One helpful tip when cutting tomatoes is to take the Rada Vegetable Peeler to remove the core of the tomato for easier slicing.
Tomato Slicer Video Transcript:
Today we are using the Rada Tomato Slicer. This knife is great of course for slicing tomatoes. It is very very sharp so you want to be very careful with this knife. The first thing I like doing, one little trick I found out using the Rada Peeler. If you take the core out of the tomato, use the tip of the peeler and it pulls the core perfectly out for you. Another little tip to use with that peeler.
To slice your tomatoes, keep your knuckles back. This knife will literally slice paper thin tomatoes. One trick I like to do using the tomato slicer is when I have garden fresh tomatoes I don’t like to eat the skin. It just is something that isn’t appealing to me. So this works great for skinning tomatoes.
An easy trick to do this is core your tomato. Lay your knife flat on the cutting board and it will actually fillet the skin right off the tomato. Just like that. See it is skinless tomatoes. When I am eating garden fresh tomatoes by themselves, you know you just don’t really need it on there. Makes it a nice tender tomato. That is the Rada Tomato Slicer.
End of Video Transcript
Order Your Tomato Slicer
The Rada Tomato Slicer is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, so when you have one, it’s for life! Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Tomato Slicer is proudly made in the USA.
You can purchase the Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer at the online Rada Kitchen Store, or by calling 888-771-7798!
The Best Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Awesome Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Take a look at our fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada Cutlery products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!