Thrill your friends and family with this easy taco salad recipe! A Mexican classic, this features perfectly seasoned ground beef, fresh vegetables, and delightful chips that give it a pleasing crunch. Follow the written or video instructions below to learn how to prepare this delicious taco salad.
Taco Salad Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 ½ T. Rada Mexican Seasoning (alternatively, use 1 envelope generic taco seasoning)
- ¾ C. water
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can large black olives, sliced
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (14 ½ oz.) bag nacho cheese Doritos, crumbled into big chunks
Cook ground beef and drain the grease. Add Rada Mexican (or generic taco seasoning) and water. Stir and chill the beef.
Once beef is chilled, place in a large bowl.
Add lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, kidney beans, black olives, and cheese.
Add Catalina dressing.
Serve and enjoy! Try it with sour cream or your favorite salsa.
The Best Way to Slice Tomatoes
The Rada Tomato Slicer is an amazing tomato knife that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! Featuring a stainless steel construction and dual-serrated blade, this wildly popular knife enables you to get perfect paper-thin slices of tomato with ease. Say goodbye to squashed tomatoes, because this serrated knife cuts flawlessly. The Tomato Slicer is American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Way to Chop Chicken!
Chop your ingredients with ease by using the Rada Plain Food Chopper! This handy stainless steel utensil makes it easy to chop ground beef, chicken, fruits, vegetables, and much more. It’s made in the USA, and is protected by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to get your own Rada Plain Food Chopper!
Raise Nonprofit Funds with Rada!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has made American’s favorite cutlery and kitchen products and offered them to consumers at a great value. These products can be utilized by your nonprofit group to raise money for good causes. Every year, tens of thousands of nonprofits partner with Rada Cutlery to host fundraisers. Here are five reasons why Rada has become the fundraiser of choice for groups across America:
1. Make Huge Profits with Each Sale – Many fundraisers offer paltry profit margins such as 10% or 15%. When your group fundraises with Rada, each item sold makes a robust 40% profit. This means your group’s efforts go further than ever before!
2. Unbeatable Kitchen Products – Rada fundraisers stand apart from the rest by virtue of their stellar products. Groups get to offer their supporters top-notch Rada kitchen products, items people actually need and want. With a selection that includes dozens of knives and utensils, stoneware pans, recipe books, and dry food mixes, there’s certain to be something for everyone and a lot for most!
3. Second-to-None Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and the customer service reflects that. Rada’s friendly customer service staff is dedicated to helping your fundraiser be an outstanding success. Reach them by phone, email, online chat, fax, or mail.
4. Three Great Sales Methods – No one group is the same, and Rada fundraisers offer three distinct sales methods to reflect that. The most common method is catalog sales, where your group members offer supporters catalogs from which to browse and order. Then there’s event sales, where your group sets up a station at an event or gathering and sells the items directly to supporters. Last but not least is Rada’s cutting-edge online fundraising, where your group can easily offer Rada products to supporters all over the country.
5. American-Made Products – All Rada Cutlery products completely American-made, from materials to manufacture. People love buying such products for their high quality and support of American industry.
These groups offer Rada Cutlery to their supporters, with each sale earning the organization an astounding 40% profit! Every day, thousands of churches, schools, civic organizations, clubs, sports teams, and more get where they want to be by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
Visit Rada’s website to learn how to get started with a Rada Cutlery fundraiser!
Online Fundraising Tips for Nonprofits!
Our new 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is bursting with useful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. Churches, church groups, mission trips, and many more will find plenty to use in this helpful guide. Check it out for yourself and see!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is always putting out new and exciting recipes, as well as video posts, cooking and fundraising advice, and more! Follow us on your favorite social media platforms.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery is the smartest way to host a successful fundraiser! Each year, tens of thousands of groups partner with Rada to raise money for noble causes. Churches, schools, clubs, sports teams, civic organizations, and more make the money they need through a Rada fundraiser. Rada fundraisers offer high profits, great products, and unbeatable customer service!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Taco Salad Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a delicious taco salad. We’re going to be using the new Rada Quick Mix Mexican Seasoning.
First, cook 1 pound of ground beef and drain the grease. Add 1 envelope of taco seasoning or 2 ½ tablespoons of Rada’s Quick Mix Mexican Seasoning and ¾’s cup water. Afterwards, chill the beef.
Once the ground beef is cold, place in a large bowl. Add 1 head of chopped iceberg lettuce. 3 chopped Roma tomatoes, and 6 chopped green onions.
Add 1 can of drained red kidney beans, 1 can sliced large black olives, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese. Add 1 bottle of Catalina dressing and 14.5 ounce bag of Doritos that have been crumbled into chunks. Mix the ingredients.
And there you have a classic taco salad! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript