Searching for a quick dessert that’s absolutely delicious? Look no further than this amazing strawberry shortcake mug recipe! It’s a quick and easy way to use up your garden-fresh strawberries.
This easy dessert recipe can be prepared with no hassle at all and is ready before you know it. Try it out and you’ll soon wonder how you ever did without it.
Strawberry Shortcake in a Mug Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 t. butter
- 2 t. sugar
- 1/4 C. flour
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 2 t. well-beaten egg or egg substitute
- 1 t. milk
- Sliced strawberries
- Whipped topping
Place butter in a mug and heat at 40% power for 30 seconds. Swirl the mug to coat with butter. Add sugar and stir.
Add flour, baking powder, and egg.
Whisk until smooth and creamy.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap, leaving a small section unsealed to vent. Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until the mug cake tests done with a toothpick.
Uncover and allow to cool. Invert mug and remove the strawberry shortcake. Top with fresh strawberries and whipped topping.
Serve and enjoy this easy, delicious strawberry shortcake in a mug! It’s the best way to enjoy your summer strawberry harvest!
Delicious Single-Serving Desserts Prepared in a Mug!
Mug Shots Desserts is a wonderful new cookbook loaded with delightful single-serving treats prepared in a coffee mug! Whether you’re eating alone, watching your portions, or are just looking for a delicious and easy dessert, this book is for you.
The Best Small Cooking Knife!
Nothing beats the Rada Granny Paring knife when it comes to elegant cuts of your favorite fruits and vegetables! This stainless steel knife features a small size and a reverse-curved blade. Cutting strawberries, pears, peaches, and your other fruits with finesse is easy with the Granny Paring! It’s backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the Granny Paring is made in the USA.
A Great Strawberry Valentine’s Day Dessert!
Try this strawberry pizza recipe for a dessert your sweetheart will love! It’s easy to make, and not only does it look great, it tastes delicious!
The Best Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for tens of thousands of nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, meaning you can spend more time doing good work and less fundraising.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Add Rada Cutlery to Your Kitchen!
Find Fundraising Success!
Get in the Rada Business!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Strawberry Shortcake in a Mug Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, today I’m going to show you how to make a strawberry shortcake in a mug. This is a recipe from out Mug Shots Desserts cookbook. It features homemade microwave desserts in minutes.
Put 2 tablespoons of butter in an ungreased mug and microwave at 40% power until melted. Swirl the mug to coat the sides with butter. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir. Add ¼ cup of flour, ¼ teaspoon of baking powder, 2 tablespoons of a well-beaten egg, and 1 tablespoon of milk. Whisk until creamy.
Cover lightly with plastic wrap, leaving a small section unsealed to vent. Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until a cake tests done with a toothpick. Uncover and let cool. Invert mug to remove warm cake. Top with sliced berries and whipped topping.
And there you have a strawberry shortcake in a mug! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us on our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript