Make this refreshing strawberry lemonade pie for a dessert your friends and family will love! Featuring fresh strawberries and a lemonade-inspired filling, this is the perfect pie for a warm evening. Watch the video or read the instructions below to learn how to make this wonderful dish!
Strawberry Lemonade Pie Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 15 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 (6 1/2 servings) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 C. frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 container fresh strawberries
- Graham cracker crust
Combine evaporated milk and instant lemon pudding mix.
Mix cream cheese and combine with evaporated milk and pudding.
Zest lemon into mixture.
Juice lemon into mixture.
Add lemonade concentrate.
Cut fresh strawberries.
Add half of the strawberry slices to mixture. Combine.
Spread mixture evenly in pie pan.
Top with remaining strawberries. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Paring Knife!
The Rada Regular Paring knife is Rada Cutlery’s all-time best selling knife, and with good reason! The perfect balance of size, sharpness, and versatility, the Regular Paring is just what a home cook needs for countless cutting tasks. The Regular Paring is proudly made in the USA, and, like all Rada knives, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order the Regular Paring!
The Best Gift Set for Any Occasion!
The Rada Starter Gift Set is the ideal present for any occasion! This set contains a variety of Rada products covering nearly any cooking or cutting need. There’s the best-selling Regular Paring, the innovative Vegetable Peeler, the wildly-popular Tomato Slicer, the versatile Super Parer, the incredible 6″ Bread Knife, the unbeatable Cook’s Knife, and the indispensable Slicer. It’s great for newlyweds, as a housewarming gift, for birthdays, and so much more. The knives and utensils come in an aesthetically pleasing, form-fitting box for convenient carry and storage. Give it for weddings, new homeowners, birthdays, holidays, or just to show you care! All products are American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Starter Gift Set ready for home delivery!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
4. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an huge 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of.
Check the Rada Fundraising Catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada Cutlery’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Strawberry Lemonade Pie Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. I am not much of a baker, so when it comes to desserts, I like to take the easiest route possible. I came up with a really great pie recipe. It’s a strawberry lemonade cream cheese pie. It’s just a handful of ingredients and it’s done in no time. Let’s go ahead and get started.
So for our first two ingredients I have one can of evaporated milk that we are going to mix together with one package of instant lemon pudding. And you’re going to beat that on high for about two minutes. Now for our two packages of cream cheese. We’re just going to mix on high until it’s nice and fluffy.
We’re going to use some of the zest from a fresh lemon. This is going to make our pies super fragrant and summery. And now add the juice. Try not to get your seeds in there. I’m just going to use maybe a tablespoon’s worth of fresh-squeezed lemon juice. To that I’ll add three fourth’s a cup of lemonade concentrate. This is just the frozen stuff that you get at the supermarket. Then we’re going to gradually mix that in with our cream cheese.
Now we’re ready for that lemon pudding mix. Scrape it all in here. There we go. And again with our mixer, just until it’s all incorporated. So for half of our strawberries, we are going to slice these up with our Rada Regular Paring knife. And they’re going to go right into our pie mixture. Then we’re going to save half to decorate the top of our pie so we have these beautiful little heart-shaped strawberries. Then we’re just going to toss them into our bowl.
The other half of our strawberries are going to go in and then with our Rada Mixing Spatula we’ll fold those in. We’ll have a good contrast between the yellow pie filling and our red strawberries. Alright, so into our already made graham cracker pie crust. I’m just going to layer in all that fluffy goodness. What I love about this pie is that it’s not overly sweet and it has that nice, tart bit to it. There we go. Just smooth that out. And top that off with our pretty strawberries.
So we pulled this from the fridge a few hours later after allowing it to set up, and we are ready to slice a nice big piece of this strawberry lemonade pie. Thank you so much for joining us today. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more great sweet treat recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript