Shake up your pizza routine with these amazing Blackberry and Strawberry Ricotta Pizzas!
This recipe takes the familiar, rich goodness of a pizza and adds a delightfully fruity twist. They make a great dessert, or even a tasty entree.
Blackberry and Strawberry Ricotta Pizzas Recipe
- 1 C. strawberries, sliced
- 1 C. blackberries, sliced
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg. low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 C. Parmesan cheese
- 1 C. fresh basil
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 C. blackberry sauce
- 2 whole wheat pizza crusts
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and ricotta cheese, adding some salt and pepper.
Combine balsamic vinegar with blackberry sauce.
Spread ricotta-cream cheese mixture evenly over a whole wheat pizza crust.
Top with sliced strawberries, fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle blackberry sauce over pizza. Add some fresh basil.
Repeat with the second whole wheat crust, this time topping with blackberries instead of strawberries. Bake both pizzas at 450 degrees until crust is crispy and cheese is melting. Top again with fresh basil.
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Paring Knife!
The Rada Regular Paring knife is Rada Cutlery’s all-time best selling knife, and with good reason! The perfect balance of size, sharpness, and versatility, the Regular Paring is just what a home cook needs for countless cutting tasks. The Regular Paring is proudly made in the USA, and, like all Rada knives, comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order the Regular Paring!
The Best Gift Set for Any Occasion!
The Rada Starter Gift Set is the ideal present for any occasion!
This set contains a variety of Rada products covering nearly any cooking or cutting need. There’s the best-selling Regular Paring, the innovative Vegetable Peeler, the wildly-popular Tomato Slicer, the versatile Super Parer, the incredible 6″ Bread Knife, the unbeatable Cook’s Knife, and the indispensable Slicer. It’s great for newlyweds, as a housewarming gift, for birthdays, and so much more.
The knives and utensils come in an aesthetically pleasing, form-fitting box for convenient carry and storage. Give it for weddings, new homeowners, birthdays, holidays, or just to show you care! All products are American-made and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
The online Rada Kitchen Store has the Rada Starter Gift Set ready for home delivery!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!’
For 70 years, Rada Cutlery has been the premier American manufacturer of superior cutlery and kitchen products. From paring knives to pizza cutters, Rada products are used daily in tens of millions of kitchens in America and beyond. Many of those millions came across Rada products through the company’s renowned fundraising program.
By fundraising with Rada, groups can offer supporters a wide variety of superlative kitchen products at an unbeatable value. Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Industry’s Best Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and its customer service reflects that. Rada customer service representatives are the best in the fundraising industry, and are accessible through phone, fax, email, and instant online chat. Rada’s representatives are committed to ensuring that each and every one of its fundraisers is a success!
2. Great Products People Actually Want – Rada products are beloved by home cooks for their incredible craftsmanship and and durability. Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are all backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, ensuring consistent quality for as long as they’re used. People enjoy these products so much that they often request that more fundraisers be held just so they can purchase more!
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Whereas most fundraising programs offer small profits, Rada fundraisers guarantee an astounding 40% profit on each sale. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – Every nonprofit group has a unique circumstance, and Rada is there to meet its requirements with three different sales methods. There’s traditional catalog sales, which see group members offering Rada’s appealing catalog to potential supporters. Groups can also host event sales, which see team members offering Rada for sale at events such as sports games and church services. And then there’s Rada’s cutting-edge online sales, which allows your group to reach out and offer Rada products to supporters across the world. Use one, two, or all three sales methods to maximize your group’s profit.
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Blackberry and Strawberry Pizza Recipe Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we’re going to whip up a couple of gourmet blackberry and strawberry ricotta basil pizzas. Little untraditional, they go in the oven or on the grill, and it just takes a handful of minutes to put together. We’re going to start by making our cheese mixture.
So here I have half a package of cream cheese. I’m using a low-fat variety. To that I’m just going to add about half a cup of part-skim ricotta cheese and a little bit of salt and pepper. Here we have our pretty, summery berries. We’re going to slice up our strawberries with our Regular Parer. The sauce for this pizza is so easy to make. Here I have some blackberry preserves, or you could use strawberry as well, it makes a wholesome fruit spread. To that I’m going to add over a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and with my Rada Handi-Stir just combine all that.
Let’s go ahead and build our first pizza here. So take a big glob of our cream cheese/ricotta mixture and spread it all around. And I have a pizza crust that we’ve already prebaked ahead of time. I’ll include a recipe, this is just a whole wheat crust, you can use your favorite recipe or you can go ahead and buy a store-bought pizza crust. I have this one rolled out really thin because I want it to be nice and crisp when it comes off the grill our out of our oven.
We’re going to layer on our strawberries. Next we’re going to add some fresh torn mozzarella. Let’s go ahead and drizzle on our pretty sauce. You can use as much or as little as you like. You can also top this off at the end with a little extra or serve it on the side of your pizza. We’re going to hit this with a little bit of salt and pepper and our Parmesan cheese.
Now for our blackberry. Let’s take the rest of that creamy goodness and spread it around. Now for our fruit. Now for our sauce. And our fresh torn mozzarella. Hit it with our salt and pepper. Little bit of our Parmesan. And some fresh torn basil. So go ahead and put these in the oven or on our grill. I’m going to let these cook until the cheese is nice and bubbly and melted and the crust is crisp.
So here we have our pizza out of the oven. It’s nice and crisp, and I’m topping it off with a little more of our fresh torn basil and it’s almost too pretty to eat. But we’re going to eat it anyway! Thanks so much for joining us today. Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com, and subscribe to YouTube channel to get more great and summery recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript