Make these amazing steak crostini for an appetizer that will impress and delight everyone! Featuring wonderful French bread topped with succulent steak, this is a finger food hit that’s perfect for all occasions. Check out our video and instructions below to learn how to make this delicious, easy party appetizer!
Steak Crostini Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 1/2 lbs. sirloin cooked medium-rare
- 10 oz. blue cheese
- 3 T. milk
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- French baguette, thinly sliced
- Chopped rosemary
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Season steaks with salt, pepper, and oil. Let rest for 45 minutes.
In a pan, combine milk and blue cheese. Simmer.
Slice French baguette into thin slices and cook in 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
Cook steaks to medium-rare.
Add green onions to sauce. Stir.
Place sauce and then steak slices on top of toasted bread. Top with fresh rosemary. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Slicer Knife!
Rada Cutlery’s classic Slicer Knife has been one of the best knives in America since 1948! One of Rada’s three original products, this large knife easily cuts meats, fruits, vegetables, and more. It’s especially useful on large foods that need a bigger knife for easy cutting. The Slicer comes with an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and is made in the USA!
The Rada Slicer is available for purchase at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef Knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely. The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made in the USA!
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef Knife!
The Best Bread Knife!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife is your ticket to flawless slices of bread! Featuring a serrated blade, it easily cuts through all types of bread, making it a must-have for bread and sandwich lovers. The 10″ Bread Knife is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife can be ordered at our online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Click here or on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Steak Crostini Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to whip up some holiday appetizers. These are my blue cheese and steak crostini. They’re absolutely delicious and they are super easy to make for your holiday parties these season. We’re going to start by prepping our steaks.
So we have some sirloin steak that we’re going to cook on my grill pan. I’m going to put a coat of oil on them. You can season these however you like. For our blue cheese sauce that we’re going to make on the stove we’re going to chop up some garlic. You can use as much or as little as you like. We are going to use three cloves in my sauce. And just a quick chop.
And we are going to thinly slice some green onion. So on the stove I have about three tablespoons of whole milk and I’m going to add that chopped garlic in there. And to that, some really good blue cheese that we’re just going to crumble in. And we’re going to simmer this on low until all of our ingredients come together. We are ready to slice up our French baguette. I have Rada’s 10-Inch Bread Knife here. Quarter of an inch slices, pretty thin.
We are going to place our baguette on our baking stone. I’m going to give these a brush with extra virgin olive oil spray. And into our oven they go, just for a few minutes. So I have my grill pan heated over medium high. I like mine on the rare side so I’m going to do about two to three minutes each side. So now I’ve added garlic to my grill pan, you can see I didn’t chop it or anything, I just gave it a smash. This is going to infuse our steaks with a little bit of that garlic flavor. I’ll mix it around and it smells divine.
We’re now ready to flip our steaks. And if you want yours a little more well-done just keep letting them go. So I’ve let my sirloin steaks rest for just a few minutes. I’m going to come in with my Slicer and at an angle we are going to cut up our perfectly seasoned steak. Nice, thin slices, about as thin as you can go on this. We’re going to layer them with our blue cheese sauce. We’ve let our cheese sauce cool so it can thicken, and we’re going to add some chopped green onion. And give it a stir. And we’re ready to put our crostini together.
End of Video Transcript