Try this Spinach Queso Blanco Dip for an appetizer your friends and family will absolutely love! Featuring spinach and cheese, this queso dip recipe is perfect for parties and get-togethers!
Spinach Queso Blanco Dip Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. queso blanco
- 8 oz. shredded pepper jack
- 1 pkg. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 C. tomatoes with green chilies
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ C. milk or half and half
- 1 pkg. vegetable soup mix
In a saucepan, bring 1/4 cup milk to a simmer. Add 4 oz. cream cheese, 8 oz. shredded pepper jack, and 8 oz. queso blanco. Whisk together.
Chop 1 package fresh spinach.
Add 1 can tomatoes with green chilies and chopped spinach. Stir.
Add 1 package vegetable soup mix. Stir.
Add 2-3 chopped green onions. Stir.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Whisk!
The Rada Handi-Stir is a wire whisk that’s a must for any kitchen! It features an unique design that allows it to easily reach corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. The Handi-Stir is perfect for mixing batters, eggs, gravies, gelatin, sauces, and much more! Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Get your own Rada Handi-Stir at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Large Kitchen Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is ideal when preparing countless recipes! This large steel knife features a lengthy blade that easily cuts foods such as meats, fruits, and vegetables. Use this once and you’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again! Like all Rada products, it’s made in the USA, and like all Rada knives and utensils, it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Rada French Chef knife can be yours today after a visit to our online Rada Kitchen Store!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware pans, is 100% made in the USA! Rada’s products are made by American workers who settle for nothing less than perfection. When you offer Rada for your fundraiser, you’re not only helping people acquire a fantastic product, you’re supporting American industry!
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Fantastic Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out Rada’s new fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Spinach Queso Blanco Dip Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Jess in the Rada kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we’re going to make the ultimate party food, a combination of cheesy queso and classic spinach dip. We’re going to put these together and make a spicy queso blanco.
Our first step to making our dip is going to be adding some milk to our saucepan and bringing our milk to a simmer. Now that our milk has come up to a simmer, we’re going to add some cream cheese and then some shredded pepperjack. This is a good melted cheese. Lastly, some Mexican-style cheese. Just make sure it’s going to melt well. You can always use an American processed cheese. With my Rada Handi-Stir we’re going to whisk that together until it has a smooth consistency.
So here we have 1 bag of fresh spinach that I’m going to give a rough chop. To our melted cheese sauce we’re going to add some tomatoes with green chilies. Then some chopped spinach, which we’re going to layer down and it will wilt as we go. With my Rada Mixing Spatula we’re going to stir that until it’s all incorporated. To our dip we’re going to add a vegetable soup mix. We’re going to put that in and stir.
Now our final ingredient is 2 to 3 green scallions, chopped. I’m going to chop them with my Rada French Chef knife. On my Rada Cutting Board we’re going to pick this up and put it right into our pot.
Thanks so much for joining me today! You’re going to absolutely love this dip. Check us out at RadaCutlery.com and subscribe to our YouTube channel where you can get more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript