Make these amazing Snowflake Tortillas for a festive holiday treat! Kids and adults like will love these sweet tortillas. They’re lightly friend and sprinkled with sugar, as well as easy to make. Use the written or video instructions below to learn how to make this delightful dessert this holiday season.
Snowflake Tortillas Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 flour tortillas
- Vegetable oil
- Powdered sugar
Soften tortillas in microwave for a few seconds if needed. Fold and cut tortillas in same way one would paper when making a paper snowflake.
Add a small amount of vegetable oil to skill. Heat the oil.
When oil is hot, add tortillas and fry until crisp and lightly browned, flipping as necessary.
Remove tortillas from oil and drain with paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Serve and enjoy!
Raise Holiday Funds with Rada Cutlery!
The holidays are a great time to fundraise, as people are in the spirit for giving. One of the top fundraising ideas is Rada Cutlery, as you can offer potential supporters our extensive catalog of superior cutlery and kitchen utensils. People will be thrilled at the prospect of supporting a noble cause around the holidays, as well as the chance to purchase Rada products for themselves and loved ones. Those who fundraise with Rada keep an incredible 40% of every sale. You can even repeat Rada Cutlery fundraisers as people will be clamoring to add more of our products to their collection!
Why a Rada Fundraiser is Right For Your Group!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Click here or click on the catalog photo below to check out our fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Celebrate the Holidays with These Treats!
Gingerbread House Instructions
Make your own gingerbread house for an activity that’s equally fun and tasty!
Grape Salad Recipe
Try this sweet grape salad for a holiday dessert that will light everyone up like a Christmas tree!
Holiday Punch Recipe
Whether or not the weather outside is frightful, this holiday punch is deliciously refreshing!
Reindeer Treats Recipe
These salty and sweet treats are just what your Christmas celebration needs!
What is a Tortilla?
A tortilla is a thin flatbread made from flour most commonly associated with a wide variety of Mexican dishes. From tacos to burritos to enchiladas, tortillas are the basis for a wide variety of incredible Mexican meals. In fact, they’re the second best selling bread in the United States behind sliced bread!
Visit Wikipedia for a comprehensive look at the history of the tortilla in America and abroad!
Snowflake Tortillas Video Recipe
Pin the Festive Tortilla Snowflake Recipe Collage!
Tortilla Snowflake Video Transcript
Hi, Kristy in the Rada kitchen, today I’m sharing a recipe out of our Class Treats, Bake Sales & Birthday Parties recipe book. These are way cute snowflakes you make out of tortillas. You cut them out like paper snowflakes, put a little sugar on them, fry them in a pan. They’re not only cute, they’re delicious, too. Let me show you how to make those.
I have these little tortillas about the size of my hand. They’re really fresh and soft. If you have some that don’t bend easy you might want to warm them up. You just fold it in half. And you fold it in half again. Then one more time. You’re then going to fold your two folds back so that it looks like that. Now you can maybe find a pattern off the Internet. I think it’s just as easy just to cut. It’s cute if you just cut triangles. Or you might find some cute designs online. It’s kind of hard to do circles or half-circles I have found. It’s easiest just to do little triangles.
So you just carefully unfold it. And there’s a snowflake. So I have my skillet almost to high. I’m going to add a little bit of oil. They get crispier if you use more oil. Once they get a little brown I’m going to flip them over.
Once I finished frying them I drained the snowflakes on a paper towel. Now what I’m going to do is sprinkle them with powdered sugar. As little or as much as you like. They are delicious when you serve them warm. And that’s how easy it is to make Tortilla Snowflakes. I hope you enjoy it. You can find more recipes in our Class Treats, Bake Sales & Birthday Parties recipe book.
End of Video Transcript