If you’re looking for a dessert that absolutely can’t fail to impress, you’ve found it with this amazing Snickers Pie! This delectable dish features Snickers, cream cheese, nuts, and whipped topping with a tasty pie crust. Just be sure to make a spare, because slices of this will fly out of the pan!
Snickers Pie Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 1/2 C. ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 C. milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 C. caramel topping
- 1 C. chopped peanuts, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.86 oz.) Snickers candy bar, chopped
In a 9″ pie pan, bake a pie shell 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
In the pie crust, place 2 1/2 cups ready-to-eat cheesecake filling. Spread evenly.
Top cheesecake filling with 1 cup milk chocolate chips.
Drizzle 1/4 cup caramel topping over the chocolate chips.
Scatter 3/4 cup chopped peanuts over the chocolate chips and press lightly.
Spread 8 oz. whipped topping over the peanuts.
Sprinkle 1 chopped Snickers candy bar and 1/4 chopped peanuts on top of the whipped topping.
Refrigerate pie until cool.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Pie Pan for Baking!
Prepare your pies in the Rada Pie Plate for a perfect dessert everyone will love! This stoneware pie pan is made from a lead-free, proprietary clay mixture that absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. It’s capable of going from a freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking, and needs no pre-seasoning except for wet batters and egg dishes. Use it to make pies, cakes, casseroles, and more. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Rada Pie Plate is made in the USA!
An Easy Mixing Tool!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a handy kitchen utensil you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! Made from a reliable one-piece nylon material, this plastic spatula is perfect for mixing, scraping, and stirring ingredients while preparing your favorite recipes. Each order comes with two spatulas, so you’ll have enough on hand for even complicated recipes. Like all Rada products, the Mixing Spatula is made in the USA!
The Best Way to Fundraise!
Since 1948, Rada Cutlery has made American’s favorite cutlery and kitchen products and offered them to consumers at a great value. These products can be utilized by your nonprofit group to raise money for good causes. Every year, tens of thousands of nonprofits partner with Rada Cutlery to host fundraisers. Here are five reasons why Rada has become the fundraiser of choice for groups across America:
1. Make Huge Profits with Each Sale – Many fundraisers offer paltry profit margins such as 10% or 15%. When your group fundraises with Rada, each item sold makes a robust 40% profit. This means your group’s efforts go further than ever before!
2. Unbeatable Kitchen Products – Rada fundraisers stand apart from the rest by virtue of their stellar products. Groups get to offer their supporters top-notch Rada kitchen products, items people actually need and want. With a selection that includes dozens of knives and utensils, stoneware pans, recipe books, and dry food mixes, there’s certain to be something for everyone and a lot for most!
3. Second-to-None Customer Service – Rada is a company built on fundraising, and the customer service reflects that. Rada’s friendly customer service staff is dedicated to helping your fundraiser be an outstanding success. Reach them by phone, email, online chat, fax, or mail.
4. Three Great Sales Methods – No one group is the same, and Rada fundraisers offer three distinct sales methods to reflect that. The most common method is catalog sales, where your group members offer supporters catalogs from which to browse and order. Then there’s event sales, where your group sets up a station at an event or gathering and sells the items directly to supporters. Last but not least is Rada’s cutting-edge online fundraising, where your group can easily offer Rada products to supporters all over the country.
5. American-Made Products – All Rada Cutlery products completely American-made, from materials to manufacture. People love buying such products for their high quality and support of American industry.
These groups offer Rada Cutlery to their supporters, with each sale earning the organization an astounding 40% profit! Every day, thousands of churches, schools, civic organizations, clubs, sports teams, and more get where they want to be by hosting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser.
Snickers Pie Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I have something really special for you. It’s a Snickers Pie, an amazing dessert that everyone will love. This yummy recipe is from our Dump & Bake Desserts recipe book. No dirty bowls or mixer needed.
First, bake a 9” pie shell 10 or 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Once it’s done, allow it to cool completely. This Rada Stoneware Pie Plate makes your crusts light and flaky.
Now spread 2 and a half cups of ready-to-eat cheesecake filling over the cooled crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup milk chocolate chips. Drizzle with ¼ cup caramel topping. Scatter ¾ of a cup peanuts on top and press lightly. Spread 8 ounces of whipped topping across the top. Sprinkle ¼ cup peanuts and 1 Snickers candy bar over the pie. Place the pie in the refrigerator to chill. Serve when it’s cool.
There’s our wonderful Snickers Pie. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com for more delicious desserts.
End of Video Transcript