Make this heavenly s’mores dip for a party dipping treat that everyone will love! Set out some graham crackers, pretzels, and fresh fruit to go with this dip and watch this dip practically disappear. Featuring the flavors of smooth chocolate and fluffy marshmallows, you’ll just need to make sure to make a plus-sized batch, because your friends and family will eat it up in no time! Follow the written or video directions below to learn how to make this incredible s’mores dip.
S’mores Dip Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 1/2 C. dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Marshmallow creme
- Graham crackers, fresh fruit slices, peanut butter cookies, pretzels, or any combination thereof
In a bowl, place dark chocolate chips and 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
Microwave until smooth, stirring often.
Pour the mixture into a microwave safe bowl.
Top with marshmallow creme.
Microwave for 30 seconds and stir with a knife.
Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, and peanut butter cookies. Enjoy!
The Best Plastic Mixing Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is an amazing plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Chocolate and Marshmallow Dessert!
This dessert must be tasted to be believed! Oodles of chocolate, marshmallow creme, and nuts come together in a cake that’s nothing short of divine. Just be sure to make enough for everyone!
The Best Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Tens of thousands of churches, schools, sports teams, youth groups, civic organizations, and more meet and exceed their fundraising goals with Rada.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so when you buy Rada, it’s for life.
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, making the best use of your group’s time and energy.
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by the Rada Cutlery website to learn more about how our employees’ dedication to quality helps make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Rada’s fundraising site has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platform! Check us out for recipes, product information, and more.
S’Mores Dip Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, today I want to show you how to make an absolutely amazing s’mores dip.
First, microwave 1 ½ cups of dark chocolate chips and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk until smooth, stirring often. Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe plate or bowl and drop spoonfuls of marshmallow cream over the chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds and swirl together with a knife.
And there you an outrageous s’mores dip, perfect when served with graham crackers, fresh fruit, or pretzels. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us on our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript