You haven’t lived until you’ve tried an incredible, mouthwatering, scrumptious, homemade, unbelievably delicious Kielbasa Pizza. And there’s no time like the present to come alive! Wheel out the smoker and make this sensational homemade pizza recipe for something different that the whole family will absolutely love.
Wood Smoked Kielbasa Pizza Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 kielbasa sausage
- 1 pizza crust
- Pizza sauce
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- Banana peppers
- Shredded cheese
Prepare your pizza crust.
Add pizza sauce and shredded cheese.
Top pizza with kielbasa slices.
Prepare tomatoes, onion, and mushrooms by slicing to desired thickness.
Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, and banana peppers.
Top with another layer of shredded cheese.
Place in a 500 degree smoker for 15 minutes. For a softer crust, use pizza pan such as the Rada Baking Stone. For crispier crust, place directly on the rack.
Serve and enjoy!
Click Here to Print the Recipe
The Best Pizza Cutter and More!
The Rada Pizza Cutter is an amazing cutting tool that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again! The 3″ wheel easily slices through your favorite pizzas, helping you get the perfect slice. But that’s not all; it’s equally useful when cutting bread dough, cookie dough, pasta, or even vegetables. This American-made product is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
Meet Team Fitzgerald!
Team Fitzgerald is a media group that consists of Dan and Guy, father/son outdoorsmen whose skill at bowhunting is without peer! Through their popular series of family-friendly videos and TV shows, they instruct and entertain fans across America and the world.
More Delicious Pizza Recipes!
Check out these other great pizza recipes from Rada Cutlery!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery is a leading fundraising company that has been helping nonprofit groups succeed for 70 years. Churches, schools, civic organizations, charities, youth groups, sports teams, and so many more nonprofits meet and exceed their goals by partnering with Rada!
Here are five reasons why a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is your group’s best option for fundraising success:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before.
3. Three Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
4. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and it shows in every way. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Online Fundraising Tips!
Our 17 Social Media Strategies for Church Fundraising Guide is full of helpful tips that will take your fundraiser to the next level. All sorts of nonprofit groups will find plenty to use in this handy guide. Check it out for yourself and see what more your group can do to get the money it needs to do good!
How to Cook Pizza in the Smoker Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
What we gotta do is put a little bit of flour all over the Rada Baking Stone. We got our dough that has been going quite a while. I’ll roll it right on the stone. Turn the edges up a little bit to hold our sauces. Pizza sauce, here. I don’t like to put it on real thick. Put a lot of cheese on, then we’ll put our other stuff on, then we’ll put more cheese on. We have some seasoning in our sauce, but I like to add a little bit of salt on there. This is a Team Fitzgerald pizza, folks.
Our friend Kurt at Tin Roof makes one of these. If you want to order one, check this out. How awesome is the quality of this? It’s Texas Pecan wood. I’ve got handles on it, it’s awesome, man. What does that say right there? Fresh smoked pork Kielbasa. In future segments, we’re going to show you how to make your own Kielbasa. That’s what we do, we make all this stuff. We’re using an assortment of Rada Cutlery tools today, including the stone for the pizza, but you have no idea how sharp this Cook’s Knife is. I mean, we’re going to show you more about how sharp this is.
Look how awesome this knife cuts. I’m making pepperoni here, baby. And I’m just touching the tip of the knife to the board. You see the tip going across? I’m going slow, you can go faster if you want to, but I’m telling you now, you don’t want to get carried away with a Rada.
You might use store-bought sausage or whatever. We just like to make all of our own stuff, that’s all. Again, Rada Cutlery, watch this. That’s what I’m talking about! It’s amazing how it cuts and holds its edge. I’ve used mine for at least 50 meals without evening sharpening. With the Rada Fillet Knife, I processed a whole 350 pound hog and never put it on a steel. Never once. I mean, I’m just sitting this on here. You don’t want to get your finger under this knife?
Hang onto your seatbelts. Ready? Wow. This thing will do the job. Tomatoes all the way around? You can take this knife and just push it right through when you’re filleting. We’re slicing this right through the stem, which is something you can’t normally do with a knife. We do our own pickled peppers. Now, some people don’t like cheese on top of their toppings, we do. You can do it however you want.
Off to the smoker. Right at 500 degrees. 500 degrees for 15 minutes and we should have a good pizza. At most things in our career, we get to a point where we say “now the gloves are coming off.” That ain’t the case right here. Now the gloves are coming on. We are ready. It don’t just look amazing. It is amazing.
If that don’t make your mouth water, something’s wrong with you! We’ve got the Rada Pizza Cutter. Let me show you something. You notice how the bottom of the pizza isn’t brown? That’s because we cooked it on the pizza stone. We don’t like our pizzas to be crunchy. If you do, just put the pizza right on the rack of the grill.
This is a pie server by Rada, and this is a pizza pie. The edges of this are serrated and very sharp. You can cut like this. Everything is smoked and prepared in cast iron. That’s how we roll.
Lord, thank you for this pizza and thank you for this day. Please bless all those who are viewing this. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen. OK, man, this is a garden salad on a pizza, basically. A smoked pizza. I don’t know how much manners I’m using, but this is awesome!
End of Video Transcript