Cook this delicious 3-meat skillet recipe for an easy meal the whole family will love! Featuring pizza meats, cheese, pasta, tomato sauce, and your favorite vegetables, this is one meal that can’t go wrong. Follow the easy video or written instructions below to learn how to make this tasty skillet meal.
3-Meat Skillet Pizza Recipe
- 1 (9.6 oz.) pkg. frozen fully cooked sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. Canadian bacon, chopped (about 35 slices)
- 3/4 C. mini-pepperoni, divided
- 1 (24 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 2 C. water
- 2 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. garlic salt
- Black pepper
- 8 oz. uncooked rotini pasta
- Fresh mozzarella
- Parmesan cheese, optional
- Fresh basil, chopped, optional
- Diced bell pepper, sliced black olives, sliced mushrooms, optional
Combine sausage crumbles, Canadian bacon, and 1/2 cup mini-pepperoni in a 12″ oven-safe skillet.
Add pasta sauce.
Add water, oregano, garlic salt, black pepper, and rotini pasta.
If desired, add diced bell pepper, sliced black olives, and sliced mushrooms.
Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 14 to 18 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and add mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup mini-pepperoni.
Place under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for use with your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. Use it to prepare vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, the is proudly made in the USA.
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is available for delivery at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
Fundraise with Rada Cutlery!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success. Many groups fundraise with Rada once a more a year and never have trouble finding people eager to purchase the products!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success. Rada Cutlery is a company built on fundraising, and it shows.
2. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! There’s something for everyone, ensuring a wide interest in your fundraiser. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, ensuring that your group can do more good than ever before.
4. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit Rada’s website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Check out Rada’s latest fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your Rada fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Begin your fundraiser. Let all of your friends, family, and acquaintances know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts. You can also market in other ways, such as posting fliers on bulletin boards.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap. Orders will ship within two business days.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada’s fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find. When you buy and use Rada products, you and your supporters are getting a great value and contributing to American industry.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
3 Meat Skillet Pizza Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a 3-meat skillet pizza. This is one of the recipes out of our Dump & Bake Dinners recipe book.
First, combine 1 thawed passage of cooked sausage crumbles, 1.5 ounce packaged of chopped Canadian bacon, and a half cup of mini pepperoni in a 12 inch, oven-safe skillet. Place over medium heat and cook 1 to 2 minutes until warm. Add 1 jar of pasta sauce, 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons of dried oregano, a half teaspoon of garlic salt, black pepper, and 8 ounces of rotini pasta.
If you like, fold in diced bell pepper, sliced black olives, and chopped red onions. Bring the mixture to a boil, cover the skillet, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer for 14 to 18 minutes or until the pasta is tender and the liquid is absorbed. Remove the skillet from the heat and add 8 ounces of fresh mozzarella cheese and another ¼ cup of pepperoni. Place under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
And there you have an incredible 3 meat skillet pizza. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit us at our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript