Looking for a quick meal for your family? Everyone loves an easy meal fix, and this Skillet Lasagna takes no time at all! Filled with pasta, ground beef, vegetables, and sauce, the whole family will love this easy, quick dish.
How to Make Skillet Lasanga
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 3 c. uncooked mini lasanga noodles
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 (30 oz.) jar spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
In a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium high heat, cook ground beef, chopped onions and chopped bell peppers, stirring occasionally.
Cook until beef is browned, about 6 minutes, and drain skillet of fat.
Stir in mini lasagna noodles, 2 1/2 cups of water, Italian seasoning, spaghetti sauce and sliced mushrooms.
Heat until mixture is boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 10-12 minutes, until pasta is tender. Serve hot.
About the Quickies in the Kitchen Cookbook
This recipe comes from Quickies in the Kitchen: 30 Minute Meals, Because There are Better Things to Do with Your Time cook book. Find all kinds of quick and easy recipes in these pages like Banana Boats, Salmon with Sugared Bourbon Glaze, Hawaii Chicken Salad, Ham ‘n Corn Chowder, Cheeseburger Rice, and much more!
The Best Way to Chop Food!
The Rada Plain Food Chopper is a device you’ll end up using so much you’ll wonder how you did without it! This easy-to-use tool makes finely chopping meats, fruits, vegetables, cookies, biscuits, and more a breeze with its simple action and stainless steel construction. It’s made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Fundraising
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers, which gives you group an incredible advantage. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. The Best Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Several Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s fundraising success! Catalog sales is a classic method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Easy Instructions Video for Skillet Lasagna Recipe
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Kitchen and introducing you to our cookbook titled “Quickies in the Kitchen.” This has over 100 quick fix recipes that you make in 30 minutes or less, anywhere from veggies and sides to main dishes to desserts. Today I’m making skillet lasanga.
You’ll need a large skillet or dutch oven, a pound of ground beef, a food chopper, a medium onion, a medium green pepper, a 4.5 oz. can of drained and sliced mushrooms, four cups of uncooked mini lasanga noodles, a 30 oz. jar of spaghetti marinara sauce, and a half teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
To chop my peppers and onions, I used the Rada Food Chopper. I wanted to show you how easy it is to use. It’s easy to slice nuts and make potato salad. Here’s the green pepper. You can do your peppers and onions all at one time.
I’m also going to use this when I fry up the ground beef, so this is a safe, fast way to chop any kind of food.
Now we’ll go to the stove and cook up our ground beef, peppers and onions on medium high heat. Break up the meat in the pan and mix the veggies in with the Food Chopper. It will probably take about 6 minutes to cook the beef till it’s all brown.
Now I’ve browned my hamburger and drained the grease, so I’m going to add three cups of the mini lasanga noodles and 2.5 cups of water, and a half teaspoon of Italian seasoning then the jar of marinara sauce and can of sliced mushrooms. Mix this all together. Heat it until it starts to boil. Then simmer for 10-12 minutes.
It’s ready to serve. Skillet Lasanga out of our “Quickies in the Kitchen: 3o Minute Meals.”
End of Transcript