Make a pot of this incredible shrimp bisque for a classy dish the whole family will love! It doesn’t get any better than this warm, hearty soup, featuring outrageous shrimp and tomato basil. Serve a bowl of this on a cold evening for a meal no one will forget! Use the video or written instructions below to learn how to make this easy but delicious recipe.
Shrimp Bisque Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. raw, fresh-peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 1 large can diced tomatoes with basil
- 1 C. carrots, chopped
- 1 C. celery, chopped
- 1 C. red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 C. chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Fresh basil
- 4 C. chicken stock
- 1 C. freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 C. heavy cream or whole milk
- 3 T. sherry
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Saute vegetables in extra virgin olive oil until tender.
Add chicken stock, heavy cream (or whole mil), tomatoes, and sherry.
Add shrimp. Cook until opaque.
Add Parmesan cheese and basil leaves. Stir.
Remove from heat and top with more basil.
Serve and enjoy!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more.
Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush and chop a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles safely clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safety. Every cook needs a large knife, and they don’t get better than this! The French Chef is backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula offers superior mixing quality at an unbeatable value! Featuring a sturdy one-piece nylon construction, this mixing spatula will become your go-to utensil for mixing all sorts of ingredients. They come in packs of two, but you’ll use them so often you might even want four! Like all Rada products, the Mixing Spatula is made in the USA.
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to order a pair (or two!) of Rada Mixing Spatulas.
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success! Nonprofits as diverse such as churches, schools, civic organizations, youth groups, charities, scouts, and sports teams meet and exceed their financial goals with Rada fundraisers.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built around fundraising, and when it comes to customer service, it shows. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success.
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence. Since Rada offers something for everyone (and a lot for most), sales will come easy!
3. Incredible Profits on All Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada, making it easier to meet and exceed its financial goals, and allowing good to be done.
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA, from materials to manufacture. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by Rada’s website to learn more about how Rada’s employees’ skill and dedication make the best products for your fundraiser!
Check out Rada Cutlery’s fundraising catalog!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Leader’s Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need about your fundraiser.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit Rada Cutlery’s fundraising website to get your Rada fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Whatever platform you prefer, Rada is there. Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware, is made in the USA! From our headquarters in Waverly, Iowa, Rada’s products are made by workers committed to producing the best kitchen products you can find.
Watch this video to learn more about what makes Rada’s American-made products so remarkable!
Shrimp and Tomato Basil Soup Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to whip up some tomato basil and shrimp soup. It’s creamy and delicious and goes great with some crusty bread. We’re going to start by chopping some vegetables.
So we need about a cup’s worth of chopped celery, carrots, shallots, and sweet red pepper. You want to do a pretty fine chop. With my Rada French Chef knife I’m going to just come in and chop up our celery. And finely chop our carrots. Now for our red pepper. Remove the stem and seeds. So we’re going to use a sweet shallot for this. Just going to come down the top. This is a good size. And lastly, a few cloves of garlic. And into our bowl and we’re ready to start sweating these on the stove.
OK, so I have some extra virgin olive oil in our pan. You could use butter if you wanted to, I’m just cutting out some calories and fat. And we are going to cook these until the vegetables are nice and tender and soft. So to our vegetables we are going to add 4 cups of chicken stock. Then we’re going to add in one whole bay leaf, some sherry, just a few tablespoons. Sea salt. And some white pepper. Give that a stir. And then lastly I have 28 ounces of chopped tomato with basil. And let that simmer.
So we’ve let our soup reduce down and our vegetables are nice and tender. We are going to slowly stir in two cups of heavy cream. If you wanted to lighten this, you could use some half and half. And to that one cup of grated Parmesan cheese. And we’re ready to add our shrimp. So here we have one pound of fresh-caught Gulf shrimp. We’re going to put it in our pot and let it cook through. It’s going to be nice and tender, and you don’t want a rolling boil, because the shrimp will get tough, and we want them to be nice and tender.
So just a few minutes later you can see our shrimp has perfectly cooked and we are ready to serve this. Alright, so we’ve pulled our soup off the stove. I’m just going to tear some fresh basil and we’re ready to serve this. So we are ready to dish up all of this goodness here. If you like any kind of seafood or bisque recipe then you’re going to love this tomato basil soup with shrimp. Thanks so much for joining me today! Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one.
End of Video Transcript