Make this delicious homemade Shamrock Shake for a festive treat with an Irish twist! Featuring delicious green ice cream, this Shamrock Shake is just as good as what you’d get at a drive-thru and is easy to make. Whip up a batch for your friends and family any time!
Shamrock Shake Recipe Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 C. vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 – 1 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 t. mint extract
- Green food coloring
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles
Combine 2 cups vanilla ice cream, 1 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon mint extract, and food coloring in a blender.
Blend until combined.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Serve cold and enjoy!
The Best Steel Ice Cream Scoop!
The Rada Ice Cream Scoop cuts through solid ice cream like you wouldn’t believe! Featuring a stub nose that easily wedges into hard, frozen ice cream, as well as a rugged construction that will never bend, this utensil is a must for dessert lovers everywhere. The Rada Ice Cream scoop is made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Best Nonprofit Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit and charitable groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will put it on the road to success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Stellar Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Massive Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and promotions offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Shamrock Shake Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi, Kristi in the Rada Cutlery kitchen, and today I’m going to show you how to make a refreshing, homemade Shamrock Shake!
Combine 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, 1 cup milk, and ¼ teaspoon mint extract and green food coloring in a blender. Blend until combined. Add more milk if the shake is too thick, and add more food coloring if necessary. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
And there you have a delicious, homemade Shamrock Shake! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript