High schools across the nation have found business clubs to be one of the most valuable resources for ambitious, goal-oriented students. These groups allow like-minded students to foster relationships, build skills, and participate in a useful exchange of ideas and information. They also look great on job and college applications!
Like any student organization, business clubs incur expenses as they operate. Clubs need money for meetings, projects, supplies, and travel. In business clubs, fund management takes on a new dimension as club members can gain experience in dealing with an organization’s money.
Fundraising for business clubs is an opportunity, not a chore. That’s because Rada Cutlery is here to help.
The Best Business Club Fundraiser!
By fundraising with Rada Cutlery, business clubs not only get the funds they need, but students can grow their understanding of key business skills. By selling Rada, students will learn firsthand the importance of customer service, assertiveness, initiative, and more.
How can a Rada Cutlery fundraiser help with these things? Lots of ways!
- Students can compare sale prices to wholesale prices for a look at how costs and profits are calculated.
- Group members can discuss and formulate sales strategies.
- Members can compare and contrasting Rada’s three fundraising methods in order to maximize profits.
- Through the course of fundraising, students will interact with potential supporters, giving them a chance to improve their salesmanship, a key element of any business.
- Review of the fundraiser can allows the students to learn how thoughtful analysis results in higher profits for any business.
As you can see, it’s not just a fundraiser, but an invaluable learning experience!
All sales with Rada earn your business group or other fundraiser a 40% profit per sale. People love Rada’s superior products, meaning that even novice salespeople can move them with ease.
The Rada Fundraising Advantage
A Rada Cutlery fundraiser isn’t just a learning experience, but an advantage to any group with money to earn. Here are five ways in which a Rada fundraiser is a cut above the rest!
- Amazing Products – From our revered cutlery to our unbeatable stoneware, people can’t get enough of Rada Cutlery’s practical kitchen products. There’s something for everyone, and a lot for most, so count on people to lineup in order to buy!
- Three Sales Methods – You can use one, two, or all three sales methods to realize the full potential of your fundraiser. Catalog sales allow for club members to go door to door or to offer a selection to friends, family, and colleagues. Event sales take advantage of crowds, letting people see for themselves the virtues of Rada’s products. And online sales are perfect for marketing online and offering products to faraway supporters.
- American-Made Items – You won’t find a single Rada Cutlery product that isn’t made in the USA. People love buying American, and with Rada, you can indulge their patriotism!
- 40% Profit – Most fundraisers offer a tiny profit margin on items sold. But when fundraising with Rada, all sales net your group an astounding 40% profit, so you efforts go further!
- Excellent Customer Service – Our representatives are friendly, knowledgeable, and dedicated to assisting your fundraiser in any way possible.
Start a Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy.
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
High School Business Clubs
There are several organizations in the United States whose names are synonymous with high school business clubs and sharpening one’s skills for use in a career. All feature national leadership and annual competitions. Here are three of the most prominent organizations:
Business Professionals of America (BPA) – Formerly the Office Education Association, the BPA’s motto is “Today’s students. Tomorrow’s business professionals.”
Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) – Formed in 1943, DECA is dedicated to providing opportunities for youth interested in careers in entrepreneurship, management, and marketing.
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) – America’s largest business-oriented student organization and one of the largest business organizations in the world. Members range from middle school to college age.