Make this incredible salmon with pecans for a healthy, classic meal everyone will love! Featuring salmon topped with pecans and a delicious cranberry sauce, this simple fish recipe will win your family’s hearts! Check out our video and written instructions to see how to make this wonderful salmon with pecan crust dish for your friends and family.
Salmon with Pecans and Cranberry Sauce Video
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 large, fresh-caught salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 T. whole-grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Ginger root
- 1 C. pecans
- 2 1/2 C. fresh cranberries
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 1/2 C. honey
- 1/2 C. water or orange juice
Combine mustard, garlic, rosemarry, salt and pepper, and ginger.
Spread mixture over salmon.
Top salmon with pecans. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
In a saucepan, place orange juice or water and the zest and juice from an orange.
On the stove, add cranberries and honey.
Add ground cloves. Cook until reduced down.
Serve and enjoy this healthy pecan-crusted salmon!
The Perfect Chef’s Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is a classic piece of cutlery no home cook should do without! This large knife features a long blade that allows for expert cuts of larger fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Use it to cut a whole chicken, slice and dice a red onion, crush a garlic clove, and so much more. The knife’s offset handle keeps your knuckles safely clear of the blade, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and safely.
Rada knives are backed by an ironclad Lifetime Guarantee that keeps them in families for generations.
“I have been looking for knives like those my grandmother has for some time now,” wrote Michelle from Pensacola, FL. “I never realized that her knives were made in the USA and that I could get the exact same ones. My grandmother says she got hers in a set for her 5th wedding anniversary in 1951!”
Stop by the online Rada Kitchen Store to order your own Rada French Chef knife!
The Best Whisk for Your Kitchen!
The Rada Handi-Stir is the absolute best wire whisk! This innovative utensil has a unique design that reaches corners and bottoms of pans for maximum mixing contact. Use it to mix eggs, batters, gravies, sauces, and countless more ingredients. Like all Rada products, the Handi-Stir is American-made, and it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit the online Rada Kitchen Store to make the Handi-Stir a part of your home!
The Best Plastic Spatula!
The Rada Mixing Spatula is a plastic spatula that you’ll reach for again and again! Featuring a high-quality one-piece nylon construction, these are perfect for stirring, scraping, mixing, and more. Featuring an appealing red color, the Mixing Spatula comes in packages of two, making it ideal for ingredient-heavy recipes. Like all Rada Cutlery products, the Mixing Spatula is made entirely in the USA!
Order the Rada Mixing Spatula and other fantastic products at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has advantages ranging from great customer service to fantastic kitchen products.
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three powerful sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
We were very happy with our Rada fundraiser last fall and would like a repeat. You make it very convenient! – Fran from the Biglerville Garden Club
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Visit our fundraising website to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Salmon with Pecans Video Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there! Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining. Today we are going to take this beautiful, fresh-caught salmon fillet and it’s going to get a pecan and herb crust. We’re going to bake that off and top it with this delicious cranberry sauce that we’re going to make from scratch. Let’s go ahead and get started!
For our herbs I have some fresh rosemary here. We’re going to use maybe a tablespoon. And then I have some fresh parsley that we’re going to chop. So with my Rada French Chef knife I’ll just come in and chop. Move it aside. Same thing with our parsley. For our topping I’m going to put down a few tablespoons of olive oil, and I have 2 chopped garlic cloves here and our fresh chopped herbs. And then a little bit of stone-ground mustard. About a tablespoon and a half. With my Rada Handi-Stir I’ll give that a mix.
OK, so let’s season up our salmon. Some salt and fresh black pepper. Then that herb sauce. With my Rada Mixing Spatula we’re just going to give it a nice, even coat. There we go. So now we’re going to top that mixture with some chopped pecans. You can do chopped walnuts with this, too, I just love the toasted pecans on this. A little bit more. And we’re ready for the oven. I have it preheated to 400 degrees. We’re going to pop this in.
We are going to zest and juice our oranges. I have two big oranges here, and I’m going to use the zest from one of them. I have about half a cup of water in my pan. To this we’re going to add a little bit of fresh ginger root, and if you don’t have fresh on hand you can use the dry ground ginger. Let’s go ahead and get our oranges juiced. I’m just going to cut this in half. We’re looking for about a half cup of fresh orange juice total.
So I have about 2 1/2 cups of fresh cranberries that I’m going to add to our simmering pot, and then sweetening it with honey. And a little bit of cinnamon. Give it a stir. Pinch of sea salt. And with my Rada Non-Scratch Spoon just give that a stir. We’re going to let all those cranberries pop open and reduce down.
So here we have our hot out of the oven salmon fillet. We let this cook about 15 to 20 minutes until perfectly moist and done. Thanks so much for joining us today! Be sure to check us out at RadaCutlery.com and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one!
End of Video Transcript