Make this creamy, incredible hot corn dip for a party snack that’s a surefire hit! Featuring roasted red peppers, spicy jalapenos, and a heavenly ranch kick, this corn dip is served warm with your favorite chips. Salty, sweet, crunchy, and creamy, you might want to make a double or triple batch!
Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 package mini sweet peppers
- 1 package frozen corn
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 package Neufchatel cheese
- 1/4 C. Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place 1 package mini sweet peppers in a baking dish and apply a coat of extra virgin olive oil. Place in 450 degree oven until skin starts to char.
Chop a handful of cilantro.
Chop 1 jalapeno pepper.
Slice 3 green onions.
Once peppers are charred, chop them into small pieces.
In a mixing bowl, combine peppers, green onions, and cilantro, as well as 1 package frozen corn that has thawed to room temperature.
Add 1 package ranch dressing mix. If desired, use a package of Southwest ranch dressing mix for an extra kick.
Add 1/4 cup Greek yogurt. Mix again.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Chef Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is the ideal knife for any home cook! Featuring a large blade that’s hand-sharpened to a razor’s edge, it easily cuts vegetables, meats, fruits, and much more.
Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, the French Chef knife is sure to become one of your very favorite knives! Available with Brushed Aluminum and Stainless Steel Resin handles, you won’t want to wait another meal to try this professional-quality knife out for yourself.
Order your own Rada French Chef knife at the online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Top Nonprofit Fundraiser!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery for their fundraiser! Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of incredible advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five great reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for nonprofit fundraising:
1. Products People Need – Rada Cutlery offers 26 phenomenal knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets, so Rada products last for life!
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s tireless efforts go even further with Rada!
3. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets the fundraiser utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to enthusiastically tout the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, helpful representatives are committed to ensuring that each fundraiser is a success!
5. USA-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide for a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Sweet Roasted Pepper Corn Dip Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. I’m going to show you how to whip up a super-delicious, light, and healthy roasted pepper and corn dip that we’re going to serve with tortilla chips. We’re going to start by getting our peppers in the oven.
So here I have one package of these delicious, sweet peppers. We’re going to cover these with some extra virgin olive oil. Then we’re going to put these into an oven at 450 degrees until the skin starts to char. Now here we have a handful of cilantro that we’re just going to chop up. We’re going to add this to one package of cream cheese that is fat free or Neufchatel. You want to make sure it is at room temp.
Now we’re going to chop one jalapeno. This is optional in case you don’t like the heat. Because our sweet peppers that we’ve been broiling in the oven really don’t have any heat in them so this is going to add our kick. I love spicy so I’m going to put the whole thing in but you can do as much or as little as you want. Now we’re going to chop some green onion.
Here we have our perfectly roasted sweet peppers and they smell so good at this point. So we’re just going to pop that little top off. These don’t have a lot of seeds so you don’t have to worry about taking the top off beforehand.
So now we’re going to go ahead and run our Rada French Chef knife through these guys. They’re nice and juicy as you can probably see. Now we’re going to add one package of frozen corn that has completely thawed and one package of ranch seasoning. If you wanted to give this a little kick you could make it Southwest ranch. Now we’ll stir this up and check its consistency. Lastly, we’re going to add 2 to 3 tablespoons of plain nonfat Greek yogurt and give it a stir.
Just a little bit later we have our sweet roasted pepper corn dip. It’s sweet, salty, crunchy, and creamy, all at the same time. Best of all, it’s low calorie. I have some chips here you can pair it with. You want to make a double or triple batch if you’re like me and can devour this whole thing by yourself. Thanks so much for joining me. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript