Make a loaf of delicious baked Reuben pull-apart bread for a dish your friends and family will love! This recipe features a piping hot loaf of bread stuffed with corned beef, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese. It’s a twist on the traditional Reuben sandwich that’s irresistible!
Reuben Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 loaf Sourdough or Rye Bread
- 1/2 lb. corned beef, shaved or sliced
- 1 can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Score bread loaf vertically and horizontally.
Place half the corned beef into the openings in the bread.
Place the sauerkraut on top of the beef. Be sure to open up the bread a little to ensure that ingredients fall inside.
Top with remaining corned beef.
Top with Swiss cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! Try it with Thousand Island dressing.
Click Here to print the recipe!
The Best Bread Knife!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife is your ticket to flawless slices of bread! Featuring a serrated blade, it easily cuts through all types of bread, making it a must-have for bread and sandwich lovers. The 10″ Bread Knife is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA!
The Rada 10″ Bread Knife can be ordered at our online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Large Cooking Knife!
The Rada French Chef knife is the perfect knife for any home cook! Featuring a large blade that’s hand-sharpened to a razor’s edge, it easily cuts vegetables, meats, fruits, and much more. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, the French Chef knife is sure to become one of your very favorite knives! Available with Brushed Aluminum and Stainless Steel Resin handles, you won’t want to wait another meal to try this professional-quality knife out for yourself.
Order your own Rada French Chef knife at the Rada’s online store!
The Top Nonprofit Fundraiser!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery for their fundraiser! Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of incredible advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five great reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for nonprofit fundraising:
1. Products People Need – Rada Cutlery offers 26 phenomenal knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets, so Rada products last for life!
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an amazing 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go even further with Rada!
3. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three sales methods designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic method that sees your group offering catalogs to family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of crowds and interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets the fundraiser utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to enthusiastically tout the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, helpful representatives are committed to ensuring that each fundraiser is a success!
5. USA-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out our fundraising catalog to learn more about Rada products and fundraisers!
Check out the Rada Cutlery EASY Guide to learn more about why a Rada fundraiser is what’s best for your group!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada Cutlery is on your favorite social media platforms. Be sure to follow us for the latest recipes, Rada news, and more!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Reuben Pull-Apart Bread Video Recipe Transcript
Start Video Transcript
Hi there, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks for joining me. Today we are going to make a super-simple baked Reuben pull apart bread. It just has a handful of ingredients and is ready in no time. Let’s get started!
For our first ingredient I have a loaf of sourdough bread. You could use rye, French, or whatever bread you like. With my handy Rada Bread Knife we’re going to come in and score the top of our bread, not all the way through, but enough that we can pull it apart and stuff it with our toppings. You’re going to have these nice, deep pockets that we’re going to stuff full of corned beef and shredded Swiss cheese.
Here I have half a pound of corned beef that I purchased at the deli counter. I choose to get this shaved but you could go anywhere from a shaved cut to about ¼ inch. It doesn’t have to look uniform because we are just going to stuff this down into the bread. In no particular order just get this down into all the little nooks. We’re going to layer all of our ingredients on top of each other so we’ll stuff as we go.
We’re going to do about half the meat on the bottom and then top it off before we put our last layer of cheese on. Now let’s layer on our sauerkraut. I love this stuff. It’s so salty and good. And this is actually the healthier component of our dish. So we have 1 can of sauerkraut that we drained and shoved in there. I’m going to top it with the rest of my corned beef, then I’m going to top that off with 2 cups of shredded Swiss cheese.
So our final step is to go in here and pull apart the bread into crevices so all of our toppings fall down in there. Then we’re going to top it off with some caraway seed for a rye flavor. It’s going to go into a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
So here hot out of the oven we have our beautifully baked cheesy Reuben bread. I’m serving this with some homemade thousand island dressing. Thank you so much for joining me. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript