Red Velvet Cheesecake Bar Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. red food coloring
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9″x 9″ inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat butter and chocolate until melted. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla and red food coloring. Slowly add in the chocolate mixture and mix well. Batter should be red. If you would like a darker red color, add another 1/2 tsp. red food coloring. Add flour and salt and stir until combined.
Pour into prepared pan into an even layer.
Beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Drop onto brownie mixture and swirl with a knife.
Bake for 35-40 minutes until brownies and cheesecake are set.
Rada Cutlery Serverspoon
The Rada Cutlery Serverspoon is an incredible utensil every home cook must have!. The Serverspoon can be used as a spatula for cooking or serving, as well as mixing, dicing and scraping!
The Best Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, products, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!