Make this easy, delicious Ravioli Lasagna for a meal the family will love! With this incredible dish, you don’t sacrifice ease for flavor, or flavor for ease. It’s a best case meal scenario in a pan! Cook a batch for those you love and watch it disappear.
Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (substitute turkey or pork if desired)
- 1 (24 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9″ x 18″ baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook 1 lb. ground beef until no longer pink, crumbling it as you cook.
Spread 1/3 jar of spaghetti sauce over the bottom of the baking dish.
Layer half package of ravioli over the sauce.
Layer half of the cooked meat over the ravioli.
Layer 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese over the meat.
Layer another 1/3 of sauce over the cheese.
Layer remaining ravioli.
Layer remaining beef.
Layer another 1/2 cup cheese.
Layer remaining sauce.
Layer another 1/2 cup cheese.
Cover dish in foil. Bake for 40 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
The Best Stone Baking Pan!
The Rada Rectangular Baker is a stoneware pan that belongs in every cook’s kitchen! Featuring a proprietary clay construction, this lead-free pan absorbs heat for an even baking temperature. Most recipes don’t require pre-seasoning with the Rectangular Baker, and a three-year warranty protects against defects. You can even take it from a freezer to a 400 degree oven without cracking! The Rectangular Baker is also dishwasher safe, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
A Great Mixing Spoon!
The Rada Non-Scratch Spoon is a utensil that’s perfect for use with your favorite recipes! Featuring a non-scratch material that’s safe for use with non-stick pans, it makes stirring and serving all sorts of foods a breeze. Use it to prepare vegetables, casseroles, soups, and so much more! The Non-Scratch Spoon is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is proudly made in the USA.
The Best Metal Spatula!
Make the Rada Spatula part of your kitchen! Whether you’re cooking or serving, this stainless steel spatula is well-suited for a wide range of tasks. Use it with casseroles, sandwiches, breakfast foods, pies, and much more! It comes with a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada products, is made in the USA.
The Best Successful Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
2. Stellar Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
3. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
4. Three Effective Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. USA-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Start a Rada Fundraiser Today
Starting a Rada Cutlery fundraiser is easy:
- Request your free information packet. This will go into further detail and provide all the information you need.
- Order your fundraising materials. Depending on what kind of sales methods you are using, this could mean you are shipped catalogs, products, or both.
- Start your fundraiser. Let everyone know you’re fundraising with Rada Cutlery. Many know the Rada name and will jump at the chance to support your efforts.
- Submit your total order. Tally everything up and send it in. For sales over $1000, we have a convenient simple sorted order system to make the process a snap.
- Receive and distribute products. They’ll ship within two days, and then you can give your supporters what they ordered.
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Rada is on social media! Visit our various pages to get the latest recipes, Rada products, and more.
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Ravioli Lasagna Video Recipe
Start Video Transcript
Hi, it’s Kristi in the Rada Kitchen, and today I want to show you how to make a simple, 4 ingredient ravioli lasagna.
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9 x 18 inch baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook 1 pound of lean ground beef until no longer pink, crumbling it as it cooks. Spread 1/3 jar of spaghetti sauce over the bottom of the baking dish.
Layer half a package of ravioli and cooked meat over the sauce. Sprinkle a half cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat these layers. Top the final layer with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and bake about 40 minutes.
And there you have a delicious ravioli lasagna. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel, and visit our website at RadaCutlery.com.
End of Video Transcript