If you’ve got some ramen noodles on hand but want to shake up your typical recipe, try this deliciously simple antipasto salad! It’s an easy ramen recipe that only takes minutes to prepare. Try it once and you’ll find yourself making it again and again!
Antipasto Salad Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. ramen noodles, any flavor
- ½ C. sliced pepperoni (we used mini pepperoni)
- ½ C. ripe olives
- ¼ C. sliced Bermuda onion
- Italian salad dressing
In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Remove seasoning packets from ramen packages and discard or reserve for another use.
Break up noodles coarsely and add to boiling water; cook for 3 minutes or until tender.
Drain noodles and rinse in cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a medium bowl and add pepperoni, olives and onion.
Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly. Serve promptly or chill to serve cold.
Chop Like a Professional Cook!
The incomparable Rada Cook’s Knife is your ticket to easily preparing all kinds of delicious meals! This stainless steel knife features a medium size that isn’t at all intimidating or difficult to use while also being perfect for a large variety of recipes. It’s protected by a Lifetime Guarantee, and, like all Rada Cutlery products, is made entirely in the USA!
Make Fundraising Easy with Rada Cutlery!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of nonprofit fundraising:
1. Wonderful Products People Actually Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 pieces of cutlery, 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets are perfect for any occasion, while 43 scrumptious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes with ease. All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
2. Big Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. This unusually high profit percentage ensures that nonprofit groups partnered with Rada do better than they ever have before. When a group fundraises with Rada, they spend less time worrying about finances and more time doing good!
3. Amazing Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the unbeatable quality of Rada’s customer service. Rada is a company built on fundraising, and Rada’s customer service reflects that more than anything. Rada’s friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three, Unique, Highly Profitable Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one, not two, but three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause, utilizing whatever takes best advantage of your group’s strengths.
5. American-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Watch Kristy’s Video
The following video will take you step-by-step on how to make antipasto salad with Kristy in the Rada test kitchen.
Start Video Transcript:
Hi, Kristy in the Rada Kitchen. Hey, what’s easy, cheap and fast? Ramen noodles of course! But now you can go beyond the usual broth and noodles and make recipes with our “Oodles & Oodles of Ramen Noodles”. You can make everything from soups, salads, main dishes, crunchy snacks and sweet desserts. There’s over 120 recipes for ramen noodles. Today we’re going to make the Simple Antipasto Salad.
The ingredients are 1/4 cup sliced onion, 2 3 ounce packages of ramen noodles (any flavor), a 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni or I am going to use the mini’s, a 1/2 cup ripe olives, Italian salad dressing and then you will need 4 cups of water to boil the noodles in. In a medium sauce pan over high heat you’ll cook just the noodles and you will want to remove the seasoning packet from the noodles, you can use that later. I’m going to put this in the water and I am going to cook it for about 3 minutes. You can break them up real course they don’t have to be chopped or anything. Now while those are cooking, I’m going to thinly slice this onion. We only need a fourth cup so I am not going to take too much. Now this salad will be ready to serve right away or you can put it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it.
So I boiled my noodles for about 3 minutes, I drained them, I rinsed them in cold water and I drained them again and now I am ready to add the ingredients. So I am going to add the olives, the pepperoni and the onion. And then you’ll drizzle it with the Italian dressing and then you’ll toss it lightly. And that’s the Simple Antipasto Salad from the cookbook, “Oodles & Oodles of Ramen Noodles.”
End of Video Transcript