Ramen noodles are beloved across American for their inexpensive cost, ease of preparation, and delicious taste. With these amazing ramen noodle recipes, you can make tasty ramen noodles into something utterly amazing!
You’ll want to prepare this incredible Oriental recipe again and again. Featuring fresh vegetables and succulent chicken, it’s a must-make salad!
A delightful little fusion dish that’s easy to make and unbelievably delicious!
Ramen goes to the next level with this amazing ramen antipasto salad recipe. Featuring pepperoni and olives, you’ll want to make this dish again and again!
A twist on classic latkes, these ramen pancakes feature a crispy crunch and heavenly sour cream!
Facts About Instant Ramen Noodles
There’s a lot about ramen noodles that the average person doesn’t know. Here are a few of the most interesting facts!
- Ramen noodles are an ancient food, but the instant ramen noodles that are wildly popular today are relatively young. They were invented in 1958 by Momofuku Ando, of Nissin Foods in Japan. The first instant ramen noodles product was called “Chicken Ramen.”
- Despite ramen noodles being synonymous with “inexpensive” today, at the time they were considered somewhat of a luxury item, selling for six times the cost of common udon and soba noodles.
- In a 2000 poll, surveyed Japanese citizens said that instant ramen was what they considered to be their nation’s greatest contribution to the world, beating out karaoke (second place) and the Walkman (third place).
- There is entire museum dedicated to instant ramen. Located in Yokohama, Japan, the CupNoodles museum is dedicated to all things instant noodles, including an attraction where visitors can make their own ramen. Check out the CupNoodles museum website for more information!
- The most popular brand of instant ramen in America is Maruchan, which produces its noodles in the U.S. Check out their FAQ for a fun infographic on how their noodles are made!
The Best Fundraising!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery as their fundraising partner each year. Hosting a Rada fundraising comes with a number of decisive advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers 26 superior knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets!
2. Huge Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer low profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Three Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers a variety of sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unmatched Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!