Make this beautiful Thai rainbow noodles dish for a meal that’s as pretty as it is delicious! Featuring noodles and vegetables that pop to the eye with vibrant colors, as well as a delectable peanut sauce, this dish is a surefire hit with any crowd.
Thai Rainbow Noodles with Peanut Sauce Recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 package organic linguine or udon noodles
- 1 large red and 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut in large sections
- 1/2 of a red or green cabbage, sliced
- 3/4 C. natural peanut butter
- 1/4 C. lite coconut milk
- 1/4 C. lite soy sauce
- 1/4 C. organic honey or Agave
- 1 2-inch section fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juice and zested
- 1-2 T. chili paste or sriacha to taste
- A few dashes of sesame oil
Prepare 2 carrots, peeling and cutting them into small strips.
Julienne 1 large red and 1 large yellow pepper.
Cut 1 bunch broccoli into evenly sized pieces.
Slice 1/2 of a cabbage. Place the cut vegetables into a large bowl.
Add chili paste or sriacha to a food processor. Most people prefer 1 or 2 tablespoons, but you can adjust the amount depending on how spicy you want the dish to be.
Add 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar and 1/4 cup coconut milk to food processor.
Grate 1 2″ section fresh ginger into the food processor. Zest 1 lime into food processor, cut the lime in half, and add the juices.
Activate the food processor, forming the crunchy thai peanut sauce recipe.
Boil 1 package organic linguine or udon noodles.
In a saucepan, heat some coconut oil at medium-high heat. Cook half the vegetables in the pan until tender and crisp. Once they are done, place cooked vegetables back into bowl and repeat cooking with the remaining half.
Once vegetables and noodles are cooked, place them in a pan and then add the peanut sauce.
Toss until noodles and vegetables are entirely coated with sauce.
Top with cilantro, green onions, and chopped peanuts. Enjoy this beautiful, flavorful dish!
The Perfect Knife for Any Chef!
The Rada French Chef Knife is a cook’s best friend when preparing countless recipes! This large stainless steel knife features a lengthy blade that easily cuts whatever food you put in its path, making it perfect for countless dishes. Use this once and you’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again! Like all Rada products, it’s made in the USA and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee!
The Rada French Chef Knife can be yours today after a visit to our online Rada Kitchen Store!
The Best Way to Peel Potatoes!
When peeling vegetables, you must use the amazing Rada Vegetable Peeler! This peeler peels better because of its sharp and flexible blade that swivels with whatever you are cutting, enabling you to peel faster and better. so you get the job done faster and better. Featuring a stainless steel construction, it’s made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Guarantee!
You can order your own Rada Vegetable Peeler and all other Rada products at the online Rada Kitchen Store.
The Top Nonprofit Fundraiser!
Tens of thousands of nonprofit groups choose Rada Cutlery for their fundraiser! Hosting a Rada fundraiser comes with a number of incredible advantages that help ensure a successful effort!
Here are five great reasons why Rada Cutlery is your the best choice for nonprofit fundraising:
1. Products People Need – Rada Cutlery offers 26 phenomenal knives as well as 21 kitchen utensils, 42 cookbooks, and six stoneware baking pans. 28 gift sets make the perfect present, while 43 delicious Quick Mixes make incredible dishes. A Lifetime Guarantee protects all cutlery, utensils, and gift sets, so Rada products last for life!
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Most fundraisers offer small profits, but Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold. Your group’s tireless efforts go even further with Rada!
3. Three Unique Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers three sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profit! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true, classic sales method that sees your group offering catalogs to family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and interaction with our stellar products. Last but not least is online sales, which lets the fundraiser utilize the power of the Internet to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
4. Unbeatable Customer Service – Fundraisers are known to enthusiastically tout the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, helpful representatives are committed to ensuring that each fundraiser is a success!
5. USA-Made Kitchen Products – Every Rada product, without exception, is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unparalleled skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Visit our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!
Our fundraising website has all the information you need to get your Rada Cutlery fundraiser started!
Check out our Fundraising Made EASY Leader’s Guide a quick look at Rada fundraisers!
Follow Rada Cutlery Online!
Check us out on your favorite social media platform for the latest recipes, news, and more offered by Rada Cutlery!
- Rada Cutlery on Facebook
- Rada Cutlery on Google +
- Rada Cutlery on Pinterest
- Rada Cutlery on Twitter
- Rada Cutlery on YouTube
Rainbow Thai Salad with Crunchy Peanut Sauce Video Recipe
Rainbow Thai Noodles Video Transcript
Hi, Jess in the Rada Kitchen, thanks so much for joining me. Today we are going to make a Thai noodle salad. We are going to dress it in a crunchy peanut sauce. This dish is as flavorful as it is visually appealing.
We’re going to use the Rada Vegetable Peeler to peel our carrots. We’re going to julienne our peppers and carrots. I’m going to use a red and a yellow pepper. I’ve cut my carrot in half and am going to cut into strips with my Rada French Chef knife. I’m going to cut them just a little bit bigger than a matchstick. I’m going to come through with my life and put them into my bowl.
We are using a red and yellow pepper. I’m going to cut them in half and remove the seeds. Then I’m going to put the open side down and come through with my knife, cutting nice, thin strips. This is going to add a ton color and sweet, crunchy flavor. Into our bowl.
Now I have some fresh broccoli. I’m going to remove the end piece and then section off some of those florets. I’m going to trim them in half, make them as big or small as you like, just try to keep them uniform. We are going to toss all of our veggies in a pan with some peanut oil and do a real quick sauté to allow them to tender up.
Here I have some purple cabbage. I’m going to take the end off and cut it in half. And I’m just going to come down the middle and make nice, long strips. Toss right in our bowl.
So let’s make our sauce. First, I’m going to take ¾’s cup of natural peanut butter and drop it into my food processor. Next, ¼ cup soy sauce and I’ve added about half a teaspoon of sesame oil. You can use either sriracha or chili sauce in here. Use your discretion depending on how you want it. Now I’m going to add honey. You can also use agave nectar. About ¼ cup. Lastly, I have some lite coconut milk. About ¼ cup. If you don’t like coconut milk, you can substitute water or chicken stock.
Now we’ll add some freshly grated ginger root, about a 1 ½ inch section. This has a spicy flavor to it and is great for medicinal purposes. 2 garlic cloves. And now 1 lime with the zest, and we’ll cut it in half and juice it. Try to get the zest of the whole piece of fruit here, being sure not to get the rind. You just want the outer layer that contains those fragrant oils. Another tap. Cut this in half with my Rada Cook’s Knife and add that juice. Let’s mix up our sauce.
So here I’ve brought my salted water to a boil. To this I’m going to add my pasta. I’m using organic linguini, but you can use whatever you like. Now in another pan I have some coconut oil going at medium-high heat. I’m going to take the veggies and put about half in the pan. We want them to cook to be tender crisp so they retain all that beautiful color.
So we’ve now been stirring with my Rada Non-Scratch Spoon. The veggies are getting nice and tender. We’re going to pull this batch off the stove and add the next one to the pan. So now the second batch is done, so we’re going to add this into our bowl and toss this with our sauce and noodles.
So here in my big pot I have those noodles cooked to al dente and I’m going to add to this those veggies, just toss those in. We’re going to incorporate it all with our delicious peanut sauce. I have reserved about ¼ cup of the water that we boiled our noodles in. So if this is too thick when tossed, we can thin it out with that water. So now I’m going to toss all of this lovely pot together to make sure that everything is evenly coated. Then we’re going to top it with chopped peanuts, cilantro, and chopped onions.
So here I have a heaping bowl of Thai noodle pasta ready to go, except I’m also going to add some chopped green scallions, chopped peanuts, and fresh cilantro. And you are ready to serve. Thank you so much for joining me today, be sure to visit our website at RadaCutlery.com, and to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great recipes just like this one!
End of Video Transcript