All across America, Rainbow Girls work to grow as leaders while providing invaluable services to their communities. If you’re familiar with Rainbow Girls, then you likely know much of their good deeds and positive impact. If not, then here’s what you need to know!
What Are Rainbow Girls?
The International Order of the Rainbow for Girls is a nonprofit Masonic youth organization that provides leadership training to young women through companionship and service. From ages 11-21, Rainbow Girls grow through a wide array of activities and projects, from community service to public speaking to mentoring others.
Fundraising for Rainbow Girls
Rainbow Girls strive to do good work, and it shows. From local projects to prominent charities, there’s a lot to be done, and Rainbow Girls do their best to have a positive impact!
Of course, some projects need more than goodwill and volunteer work. Funds are needed to buy supplies, pay for transportation and other expenses, and more. This requires fundraising, which can be a daunting task. There are many fundraising possibilities, each presenting their own challenges. But with Rada Cutlery, you’ve found a fundraising option that stands head and shoulders above the rest!
The Best Rainbow Girls Fundraiser!
Rada Cutlery has been partnering with tens of thousands of nonprofit groups each year since 1948. These groups have discovered that by offering Rada Cutlery products to their supporters, they can quickly reach and even exceed their financial goals.
Three different fundraiser sales methods are available to effectively utilize your group’s strengths, including catalog fundraising, selling at events, and online fundraiser sales. Our customer service is second to none, and your group works directly with the manufacturer. The products themselves are available at a great value, because we cut out the middlemen to ensure the best possible prices.
A wide selection of products is available, from superior cutlery to unbeatable kitchen utensils, ensuring there’s something everybody could purchase to support your fundraiser. All sales earn your group an astounding 40% profit! This makes Rada the perfect fundraising idea, one that can be done repeatedly to great effect as supporters add the wonderful products to their collection. All products are made in the USA, and your supporters will love the chance to buy American!
Products Made in the USA!
Everything Rada Cutlery offers, from knives to utensils to stoneware pans, is 100% made in the USA! From materials to design to manufacture, Rada’s products are constructed by American workers who demonstrate unparalleled skill and care. When you offer Rada for your fundraiser, you’re not only helping people acquire an incredible product, you’re supporting American industry and workers.
The Best Recipe Blog!
Rada Cutlery’s recipe blog is loaded with dinner ideas, desserts, edible gift instructions, and more! Stop by to get lots of ideas for great meals or even bake sale treats!
10 Ideas for Community Service Projects
Whether you’re part of the Rainbow Girls, Boy Scouts, or just an altruistic citizen, there are plenty of things you can do to improve your community and the lives of everyone in it. Here are ten suggestions for projects that will make your community a noticeably better place:
- Beautify a Road – Spend time removing litter and other eyesores from a stretch of road.
- Blood Drive – Host a blood drive and donate the results to a local hospital or clinic.
- Care Packages for Troops – Send a care package to a deployed soldier or veteran.
- Clean a Park – Visit a local park and get it looking its best.
- Food Drive – Collect food and other supplies to donate to organizations and individuals in need.
- Paint a Building – Find a building that could use a new coat of paint and make it look great.
- Bake Sale – Prepare delicious treats and sell them, with proceeds going to charity.
- Plant Trees – Find a local public space and, with permission, plant lovely trees.
- Service for the Elderly – Help local elderly with any chores that could use your assistance.
- Toy Drive – Collect and bring toys to needy children or to a children’s hospital.