Host a Rada Reseller Party!Across the country, individual sellers and small businesses offer Rada Cutlery to their customers. Many have found that a great way to offer Rada and make loads of sales is by hosting a Rada Cutlery party! Here we’ve complied a few key tips to make Rada home party a smashing success.
1. Have Rada Products on HandMake sure you’ve got some Rada Knives for your guests to try out when they arrive at the party. You might want to purchase a Rada demonstrator case. This works well for carrying your large selection of knives to and from different parties as well as keeping everything together.
Also, preparing some delicious Rada Quick Mixes as samples will let them know that there is a wide range of them to purchase. You might even serve dishes from Rada Stoneware. Also leave out some Rada cookbooks for guests to page through. Send out attractive invitations through email or standard mail. You could also post a announcements on community bulletin boards. If you let them know there will be food samples, you will be more likely to attract guests! You might also consider using the Rada Reseller Poster:
2. Make Food!You can find many delicious recipes from Rada Cutlery:Have some dips on hand such as the Rada Chipotle Dip.
3. Sell Rada Products and Make Profit!Have order forms and catalogs ready to go so your guests can place their orders for the Rada items they want! Not only will you make a profit, but you’ll earn free Rada products based on the amount you sell.Learn more about Rada Home Parties, as well as the different samplers and forms we suggest you use.
Become a Rada Cutlery Seller!It’s not just easy to get into the Rada Cutlery business, but profitable!
- When you resell Rada products, you have access to the best customer service in the industry.
- You can proudly tell your customers that your Rada products are 100% American-made.
- The quality of Rada’s kitchen products are second to none and are the sort of thing people like to own and receive as gifts.
- All of Rada’s knives and kitchen utensils are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so when your customers get Rada, it’s for life.
- You set your own prices to meet local expectations and demand.
- Becoming a reseller is easy and hassle-free.