With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, are you thinking about gifts for your mom? Are you remembering the times you spent together?
Millions of daughters have fond memories of cooking in the kitchen with their mothers. And many may remember using a specific paring knife. More often than not, that paring knife is from Rada Cutlery.
Memories of Mom
We get lots of comments from customers who were first sold on Rada when they cooked with their mothers.
A fundraiser from South Carolina first received her Rada knives from her mom:
“I love your knives and kitchen utensils. My Mom bought me my first few pieces and I’m hooked!”
Another fundraiser from Oregon holds a special place in her heart for Rada because of her mom:
“My mom sold Rada knives for years. She died at age 95, and I want to carry on the tradition in her memory for my church. I LOVE my Rada knives, and so do all of my kids! Thank you for a great product which I will be proud to sell.”
From California, a fundraiser noted that her mom knew best when it came to fundraising:
“I would like to be selling these products at a harvest boutique. My mom used to sell them for fundraising for our church many years ago. People are asking for them again.”
A young woman from Georgia said:
“I grew up watching my mom use Rada Knives & as she taught me to use them, I grew to love them. I am actually using the same knives now that my Mom used when I was a kid. Great quality! I would love to have more.”
Another daughter cherishes her mother’s memory through her Rada knives:
“My Mother’s Sunday School class used your knives as a fundraiser years ago (she passed away 16 years ago). The only paring knife I still use is one that I got from her years before her death.”
Did your mother love Rada knives too? Share your memories with us in the comments section below.
Give the Gift of Rada Knives
On this coming Mother’s Day, give the gift of Rada Cutlery to your mom or to your own children. Relive your memories and try cooking together again. Remember the fun times you have had and share them with your children.
We have created a gift basket using products every mother will enjoy. We used our Stoneware Loaf Pan in place of the basket and filled it the Lemon Pound Cake Quick Mix, a 4 oz Lilac candle and a cinnamon spice candle with decorative cup cake liners and canning jar lids (makes mom think you made something from scratch), a Serverspoon to mix the Pound Cake, and a 6″ Bread Knife to slice it.
Rada Mfg. Co. has been making kitchen knives since 1948. Our quality cultery is made 100% in the USA from raw materials through construction. Their lasting quality and constant sharpness of their blades is what makes them durable and so continually usable. This is why so many families have loved and cherished Rada for decades, and why so many mothers have passed them on to their children.
See what new items Rada has to offer. We have added an extensive list of cutlery and kitchen utensils since we first started out some seven decades ago! Add to your mother’s or your own collection with these beloved items:
- Tomato Slicer
- Vegetable Peeler
- Chef’s Dicer
- Food Chopper
- Grapefruit Knife
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Cook’s Spoon
- And Much More, including gift sets!
You can purchase Rada knives and kitchen utensils at the Rada Kitchen Store. Or, if you’re interested in sharing memories with your community, try fundraising with Rada. It’s easy, fun, and your group can make a 40% profit!
The Best Fundraising!
Rada Cutlery has been the partner of choice for countless nonprofit groups since 1948. By partnering with Rada Cutlery, your fundraiser has a number of advantages that will ensure success!
Here are five reasons why Rada Cutlery is the best choice for all kinds of fundraising:
1. Great Products People Want – Rada Cutlery offers cutlery, kitchen utensils, stoneware pans, cookbooks, and much more! All cutlery, utensils, and gift sets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, so supporters can buy and use with confidence.
2. Enormous Profits on Sales – Rada Cutlery fundraisers give your group an incredible 40% average profit on items sold! That’s far more than most fundraisers. Your group’s efforts go further with Rada!
3. Incredible Customer Service – Fundraising groups are known to rave about the quality of Rada’s customer service. Our friendly, knowledgeable representatives are committed to helping each fundraiser be a success!
4. Three Lucrative Ways to Sell – A Rada fundraiser offers not one but three unique sales methods, each designed to maximize your group’s profits! Catalog sales is a tried-and-true method that allows your group to offer catalogs to friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers. Event sales feature a personal touch, taking advantage of friendly crowds and physical interaction with our stellar products. Online sales utilize the power of the Internet to allow fundraisers to make easy sales to supporters close and far. Use one, two, or all three methods to earn money for your cause!
5. American-Made Cutlery – Every Rada product is made entirely in the USA. American workers craft each item with unmatched skill, making products your group and its supporters can be proud of. Stop by our website to learn more about how our employees’ skill and dedication make Rada products the best for your fundraiser!